LBC Chit Chat #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been able to listen today. What was Steve on about this morning? The tales of his colonoscopy I imagine lol

I haven't been able to listen today. What was Steve on about this morning? The tales of his colonoscopy I imagine lol
Steve isn't back until tomorrow morning. I'm sure we'll get all the gory details.

I was listening to JOB this morning, mainly because I was waiting for PMQ's and James was cringeworthy. History being made and James behaving and giggling like a 6th former. This is why he doesn't get the big gigs.

I want Boris to stay until 1.05pm on Friday just to piss James off. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Why is Denise Headley down as a presenter on the lbc website? Odd. She only appeared on lbc with iain dale as far as I remember.

It's wall to wall coverage of Boris Johnson's future at the moment on radio. This will drag on and on.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately my name isn't Banglaturd and I can't physically watch GB News, Talk TV, listen to LBC and provide running commentary on various forums at the same time.

Therefore I like to pop into here from time to time, to see the far more reasoned discussion on LBC. Even if I don't listen to it very often.

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he's brilliant, if only for sacking that treacherous little tit Michael Gove. Go Boris! 🥳
Talk about rats eating themselves. The whole thing is fascinating.

I've just read that Theresa May could be brought in as caretaker PM. Oh the delicious schendenfreude in that. :LOL:
Obviously that only happens when they've got Boris in a straight jacket and dragged him out.

Reactions: 2
Great to hear Steve back, sitting on his inflatable donut cushion.
"Victoria Beckham..... looks like she swallowed a Goldfish, ladies and gentlemen"
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sangita Myska is a bit boring isn't she. Not impressed with the newer presenters. Marr is boring too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.