LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor daughter must be mortified...not plasticised.
Mind you, she could be Sunak's Secret Weapon in the Countdown to the election. Could Vorderman usurp Lammy and bid for Minister for Foreign Affairs ..or could she get given The Whip? Who could stomach that? Do the sums..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mind you, she could be Sunak's Secret Weapon in the Countdown to the election. Could Vorderman usurp Lammy and bid for Minister for Foreign Affairs ..or could she get given The Whip? Who could stomach that? Do the sums..
Carol will maybe go LibDem or turn Green (with the botox)

• Haha
Whip, handcuffs, chains. She could have got those in the same place she got the outfit. 😱

• Haha
Vorderman, the state of it. I wonder if Rachel Riley will eventually descend into that hell? What is it about Countdown? On the surface just a meek and mild afternoon daytime TV quiz show watched by millions of senile carehome occupants. If I recall correctly O'Brien does his yearly stint pretending to be homeless with Colin Murray (needy host of Countdown). Is Countdown the root of all our problems regarding faux-left millionaire commentators? Could Rachel Riley become the next Gary Lineker? Tbf, I don't think Gary went through the Oxford rowing team quite like Riley, fair play to her ... what an effort. Blue Ribbon deserved! Call in. 😬

• Haha
Tell me, who wants to turn on LBC at 6 am on a Sunday and hear some bloke shouting: "Suella Braverman, Suella Braverman, Suella Braverman"? If they are grooming this guy to be the replacement for O'Brien I take back all I've ever said about James. What's this guys name again? He's a bleeping menace with a monotone angry voice.

Reactions: 2
Tell me, who wants to turn on LBC at 6 am on a Sunday and hear some bloke shouting: "Suella Braverman, Suella Braverman, Suella Braverman"? If they are grooming this guy to be the replacement for O'Brien I take back all I've ever said about James. What's this guys name again? He's a bleeping menace with a monotone angry voice.
Oli Dugmore, the only presenter who could sound excited when telling us that 'after the news we'll be discussing the two child benefit cap!' And his callers are all the type of bores that can clear their local pub by simply walking in the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oli Dugmore, the only presenter who could sound excited when telling us that 'after the news we'll be discussing the two child benefit cap!' And his callers are all the type of bores that can clear their local pub by simply walking in the door.
Geezus, I just looked at him. He has the exact same slappable smug face as O'Brien! Where the hell are these men being born and raised!? He's much younger than I imagined. I'm a straight man, but I can appreciate other men who have sex appeal ... this bloke, just like O'Beano, has NONE, at least in the looks department. Personality wise I can see someone like Ash Sarkar taking an interest, untill they have a massive bust-up over something trivial like a man holding a door open for a woman. He reminds me a bit of Peter Sellers character in 'I'm Alright Jack', ie: A man pretending to represent the working-class who has never actually done a stroke of work! :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

peter-sellers-im-all-right-jack-1959-2-J64-E4-J.jpg

Last edited:
Oli Dugmore is such a tedious little bore and know-it-all. He positively salivates at the prospect of racism, migration and exploitation of the workers' debates. Odious and opinionated....No doubt keeps his privileged background well under wraps.

I don't think Jobby need worry though. Deadly Dug is a droning dud.

Did Colin from Windsor call in?

• Haha
Oli Dugmore is such a tedious little bore and know-it-all. He positively salivates at the prospect of racism, migration and exploitation of the workers' debates. Odious and opinionated....No doubt keeps his privileged background well under wraps.

I don't think Jobby need worry though. Deadly Dug is a droning dud.
Tom Swarbrick, graduate student of Theology, read out something someone sent in the other week, "You only do a 15 hour week", something like that ...and Tom's reply was: "Well, I have to fit my golf in". Honestly, the entitlement of these twats is mind-boggling. Honestly though ... who goes to University to study theology for 4 bleeping years? :rolleyes: It's quite a gift that broadcast media corporations are able to find people who have absolutely nothing in common with their core audience. Amazing.

Christ on a bike, what kind of person is so angry at 6am on a sunday morning that they call into a radio station ?

I reckon they pay punters to phone in and then tell them what to say.
---

I reckon they pay punters to phone in and then tell them what to say.
---
Yeah, LBC got caught doing that a few years ago during 'Call Kier' ... the shows producer rang a notorious right-wing woman who lives in Spain to call in and ask a specific quesion. Can't quite remember all the details now. It was covered in Private Eye.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.