LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jordan once said he'd interviewed Russell Brand..A competition in who can come up with and mispronounce the longest words..

I liked the way SJ challenged Tyson Fury's behaviours..despite his I've got bipolar so you can't touch me diagnosis.
---

Oh hurray! I hope Jobby isn't soiling the planet with his carbon footprint next week? Does this mean we'll get Vorders and Vanessa?
A week of Vorders would be fun. The problem is that her new role as frontwoman for the output of the Byline Times means that she seems unaware that Jolyon Maugham is building up one of the biggest losing records in history.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.