LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is the Save Sangita Campaign going?
Not very well as a couple of weeks ago this would have been retweeted 6,000 times rather than the present 6.

Asjad does not seem very bright using the #WhereisSangitaMyska hashtag when she is standing in front of him....

Christ she makes my skin crawl. Self pitying, crybullying narcissist with an ego the size of jupiter.

Reactions: 4
Christ she makes my skin crawl. Self pitying, crybullying narcissist with an ego the size of jupiter.
She's whined before about knowing her friends are and people not defending her. It's starting to come across as the boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: 3
She's whined before about knowing her friends are and people not defending her. It's starting to come across as the boy who cried wolf.
I thought NDA's weren't supposed to be reported on, or am I getting mixed-up with super-injunctions? Still, no one is forced to sign an NDA and no one is forced to stay silent.

Reactions: 1
"Lukasz writes - Fatso, when is the cheaper food coming in?"
"Do keep in touch, thank you"
😬

• Haha
Dan Wooton’s latest expose of LBC’s “lurch to the hard left” in recent years.

He’ll certainly get no argument from me. I stopped listening years ago.

• Haha

What absolute cobblers, Dan looks as though he's high on Poppers in that 'movie'.

• Haha
In other news James will have the opportunity today to explain why his favourite lawyer has lost again.

Foxes meanwhile will be cheering the news......

Wooton really creeps me out I'm afraid! But I gave him a click and watched. He savaged Ben Kentish seven minutes in, but I've listened twice to the exchange between Ben and the caller and in my view he was bang on the button. The caller was tarnishing all Muslims as extremists hell bent on domination which is no more accurate than blaming all Jews for the actions of the Israeli state.

Caught the last 10 minutes of Dale and heard an unhinged, ranting, incoherent, anti semitic scotch bloke bending Iain's ear. Haven't seen Colin claim this one yet

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was listening to another station today, going on and on about how their listening figures are huge, and it's the best it's been yadda, yadda, yadda ... surely people realize that the size of listening figures don't necessarily relate to the quality of the output. I think the most listened to podcast is probably still Joe Rogan ... not sure if you've ever listened, but he's a total meathead spewing conspiracy theories. It's total crap. :ROFLMAO:

Over 2 million tune into Garraway's effort on Smooth Radio apparently. Point proven.

I caught a bit of Simon Jordan laying into Frank Warren on Talksport today re Tyson Fury's bipolar. Great radio.

I caught a bit of Simon Jordan laying into Frank Warren on Talksport today re Tyson Fury's bipolar. Great radio.
Oh, what was the gist of that? Was Simon not having it and it's no excuse? Or was he taking the position that people shouldn't be so harsh on Fury being such a head? Is the clip on Youtube anywhere? I can't deal with too much of Jordan ... his verbiage is ridiculous. Although I do appreciate the fact he doesn't tend to take any prisoners. Infamously for me, Simon once declared Jacob Rees-Mogg: "Does have some very good ideas". Bit of a worry. :ROFLMAO:

I just heard the Jordan-Warren exchange. Yeah .... doesn't really do it for me. Too angry and pointless, even worse than O'Brien ranting and raving. Now, what SHOULD happen is James interviews Jordan! Or vice-versa. What a meeting of mediocre intelligence and massive ego that encounter would be. 😬

Ian Payne said he doesn't trust WiFi as "You can't see it, can you? You cannot see the WiFi"
:oops:
Sounds like he's filling-in for time. :ROFLMAO: Can't beat a couple of tin cans and a bit of string at the end of the day can you ... you can SEE the string. Do you trust Fax Machines? Call in.

• Haha
Next week's schedule looking good. Jim Diamond in for Oily at the weekend, and it looks as though Jobby is away for the week. 🥳

I just heard the Jordan-Warren exchange. Yeah .... doesn't really do it for me. Too angry and pointless, even worse than O'Brien ranting and raving. Now, what SHOULD happen is James interviews Jordan! Or vice-versa. What a meeting of mediocre intelligence and massive ego that encounter would be. 😬
I think Jordan once said he'd interviewed Russell Brand..A competition in who can come up with and mispronounce the longest words..

I liked the way SJ challenged Tyson Fury's behaviours..despite his I've got bipolar so you can't touch me diagnosis.
---
Next week's schedule looking good. Jim Diamond in for Oily at the weekend, and it looks as though Jobby is away for the week. 🥳
Oh hurray! I hope Jobby isn't soiling the planet with his carbon footprint next week? Does this mean we'll get Vorders and Vanessa?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.