LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'd get himself a gig as a psychotherapist and tour the country telling people where they were going wrong in life.

Reactions: 1
Fair play to Shelagh for getting a big interview

Even Labour seem to avoid James......

The nutjobs at the Byline Times suddenly taken an interest in the tax affairs of Global Media. Members on the dark side are apparently experts in all aspects of corporation tax. The irony being that those complaining about Global paying no tax are those who contribute the square root of nothing themselves to the countries coffers.

Reactions: 2
The nutjobs at the Byline Times suddenly taken an interest in the tax affairs of Global Media. Members on the dark side are apparently experts in all aspects of corporation tax. The irony being that those complaining about Global paying no tax are those who contribute the square root of nothing themselves to the countries coffers.
But this isn't news. I remember it coming up a few yers ago about Global's tax affairs. They're not happy unless they've got something to be angry about. Byline Times is the new darling of the internet warriors. Like Carol Caldwalladr was for 10 minutes.

They can't get behind O'Brien now and Fogerty's audience up too

There'll be a lot of lashing out today

The manchild is on an LBC tax tourettes twitter tirade today. Double figures and it's only 10am

Last edited:
  • Haha
They can't get behind O'Brien now and Fogerty's audience up too

There'll be a lot of lashing out today

The manchild is on an LBC tax tourettes twitter tirade today. Double figures and it's only 10am
Why not get behind him? I.4 million listeners and the most popular talk show on commercial radio. Perhaps they should sack him as he hadn’t managed to increase his figures by 12.5%?

Why not get behind him? I.4 million listeners and the most popular talk show on commercial radio. Perhaps they should sack him as he hadn’t managed to increase his figures by 12.5%?
I dream of standing behind him, preferably on the top of a very tall building. 😄

• Haha
There are kids on Youtube who get 1.2 million followers unboxing stuff. I don't even know the point of having these figures revealed unless you're planning to advertise with LBC. Honestly, who gives a tit?

Listens, not listeners. Big difference

There are kids on Youtube who get 1.2 million followers unboxing stuff. I don't even know the point of having these figures revealed unless you're planning to advertise with LBC. Honestly, who gives a tit?
Those who followed Jimbo's virtue signalling here are unlikely to be part of the claimed 1.4 million anymore after this scandal unfolded. Especially Hacked Off Hugh who has blown £75k

Those who followed Jimbo's virtue signalling here are unlikely to be part of the claimed 1.4 million anymore after this scandal unfolded. Especially Hacked Off Hugh who has blown £75k

I'm quite upset with this development tbh. I did think he was a good guy. All this good will shown by people and yet again, it's been abused. It was the same with Capt Tom's daughter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.