LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that godawful liar “Claire” still ring in? Claimed to work for the NHS but I was never convinced. Typical rabble rouser, probably a Grangela Rayner fan.

Reactions: 1
Does that godawful liar “Claire” still ring in? Claimed to work for the NHS but I was never convinced. Typical rabble rouser, probably a Grangela Rayner fan.
BBC news and current affairs have a knack of interviewing disgruntled NHS workers who turn out to be Labour party members.

Reactions: 3
James has a reliable list of Ego Massagers who answer the call to arms when prompted...and paid.

Reactions: 2
Where is Nick Abbott tonight? I have not known him have a night off ever. Hope he is OK.

Where is Nick Abbott tonight? I have not known him have a night off ever. Hope he is OK.
There's a comment on the DS thread about him not seeming well last night. He's scheduled to do the rest of the week.

A laugh out loud moment for sure, Bobby C. My brain had to do a retake to confirm he really said that! Respect to Ken - I mean Ben - who laughed and took it in good heart.
He had better take care if he mentions Chancellor Hunt.......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Tim Lovejoy is a great presenter"
:censored:
Ugh, he's awful. A remnant from the 'lads mag' culture. He actually reminds me a bit of O'brien insofar as he's arrogant but has nothing to be arrogant about. He wrote a book once ... a sort of rambling stream-of-consciousness thing about football if I remember rightly. Although I've not read it I have it on good authority that it's one of the worst books ever written, no doubt it sold very well! :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

• Haha
Ugh, he's awful. A remnant from the 'lads mag' culture. He actually reminds me a bit of O'brien insofar as he's arrogant but has nothing to be arrogant about. He wrote a book once ... a sort of rambling stream-of-consciousness thing about football if I remember rightly. Although I've not read it I have it on good authority that it's one of the worst books ever written, no doubt it sold very well! :ROFLMAO: :cautious:
In which case Tim Lovejoy should be grateful to Jimbo. Because as each new tome emerges Lovejoy's book falls a further place down the list of the worst books ever written.

• Haha
Clive Bull does 10pm-1am this evening, quite like him, will maybe tune in.
Back in his old show. He did 10-1 for years, when LB C was a local London station. He was a legend. He was another presenter who vanished without warning or explanation.

• Heart
Back in his old show. He did 10-1 for years, when LB C was a local London station. He was a legend. He was another presenter who vanished without warning or explanation.
Clive is wasted in that 1am-4am slot he has been given.
Maybe he prefers it, I'm not sure.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.