LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Vorderman seems to have forgotten she has been telling us for months that we should vote Labour because they are more honourable than those nasty vile Tories....

All that plastic gunk and botox stuff has rotted her brain I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there anything James can't make about himself?
I don't think so. I thought it was just me. My problem. On me. I just accepted my flaw. Each time I tuned into James he was talking about himself, about what he's done, what he's achieved, or some little victory he's won. I'm just not interested. I couldn't care less about this man and his desperate need for validation. I just want to listen to good, interesting radio.

I don't listen to him any more.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought I'd listen to a bit of James recently just to see what he was saying. He was crowing over some pathetic triumph over a caller! Switched off.
I did find Ali Miraj a good listen, came across as very balanced and fair.

Reactions: 3
I do chuckle whenever hear the exchance between Nick and David Buik, Nick gets really posh.

David: Bad news in the job market Nick, women are being allowed to work.
Nick: Disgraceful.
D: They might also be allowed to join golf clubs too.
N: It's too much.

I'd like to listen to Nick and David if I was in some desperate dark corner of the world, it would make me miss green and glorious old blighty! It goes from the sublime to ridiculous really because James clearly despises England. That's 'balance' for you I guess. 😬

Reactions: 2
I do chuckle whenever hear the exchance between Nick and David Buik, Nick gets really posh.

David: Bad news in the job market Nick, women are being allowed to work.
Nick: Disgraceful.
D: They might also be allowed to join golf clubs too.
N: It's too much.

I'd like to listen to Nick and David if I was in some desperate dark corner of the world, it would make me miss green and glorious old blighty! It goes from the sublime to ridiculous really because James clearly despises England. That's 'balance' for you I guess. 😬
Actually I think that James despises himself....

Reactions: 1
I'm loving that all the (awful) people that J'OB attracted on twitter have turned against him. Karmic.

A blondie song reworked for Sangita is hilarious. I can't wait for her new show somewhere that turns out to have low listening numbers, almost as if all these loud voices on social media are all talk no trousers :LOL: .

The randoms on social media celebrating a petition reaching 35'000 signs, as if it means anything and these "goals" don't just increase indefinitely o_O
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 09.01.21.png

They'll al move on when the next 'cause' comes along. It's so tiresome.

They're also a bit thick tbh. Global are a private company who can do whatever they want and there is zero chance Sangita is going back to LBC. I'll assume Global are happy to take the hit listener wise regarding these cranks.

I wonder how many of those boycotting LBC have accidentally tuned in recently or continued posting about LBC on social media ? 🤔

I'm loving that all the (awful) people that J'OB attracted on twitter have turned against him. Karmic.

A blondie song reworked for Sangita is hilarious. I can't wait for her new show somewhere that turns out to have low listening numbers, almost as if all these loud voices on social media are all talk no trousers :LOL: .

The randoms on social media celebrating a petition reaching 35'000 signs, as if it means anything and these "goals" don't just increase indefinitely o_O
View attachment 2932550
They have what I now call the Carol Vorderman problem

A referendum of the whole electorate: Awful
A petition covering only your echo chamber: Magnificent.

Click on ... "I don't know if you saw the Tweet by Gary Linekar about crying" ... CLICK OFF.

• Haha
I would have thought the Sangita Saviours would have turned their attention to Eurovision by now..or the next thing to be #Outraged about?
---

I would have thought the Sangita Saviours would have turned their attention to Eurovision by now..or the next thing to be #Outraged about?
---
James O'Brien is in their sights just now, from hero to zero, while Carol Vorders ex-Tory voter & pal of Michelle Mone is now the incoming heroine.
Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.