LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair Jimbo is probably crying when he sees what is happening to his Twitter (x) account.

What a strange family, I've seen hostages in orange boiler suits look more cheerful than those kids. Hope social services are watching. The Sangita song is just beyond cringeworthy

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a strange family, I've seen hostages in orange boiler suits look more cheerful than those kids. Hope social services are watching. The Sangita song is just beyond cringeworthy
It took me a couple of versus to realise they had poached the tune from a Blondie song. I wonder if they have paid any royalties for use of it?

But these are the sort of people Jimbo has played up to on Twitter over the years. Now he is blocking them like mad.

Reactions: 1
It took me a couple of versus to realise they had poached the tune from a Blondie song. I wonder if they have paid any royalties for use of it?

But these are the sort of people Jimbo has played up to on Twitter over the years. Now he is blocking them like mad.
Wouldn't it be terrible if somebody reported the Von Fritzels for PRS infringements ?

He's learning first hand what happens when you fall foul of the Twitter mob.
They get very precious on the dark side if you refer to a twitter Palestinian mob. It's disrespectful apparently. They all rush to condemn this whilst scrolling past posts containing 'sister oaf' 'fat bloater' 'tommy hymnbooks' 'genocide karen' and many other such seemingly not disrespectful messages

Reactions: 5
"Have you ever lost your job earning £50k per year?"

You just know this is code for James lying awake at night, thinking.... "what if I end up getting binned like Sangita, will I end up like the poor people who phone me up?" :unsure:

"Hit the numbers...you will get through"

• Haha
"Have you ever lost your job earning £50k per year?"

You just know this is code for James lying awake at night, thinking.... "what if I end up getting binned like Sangita, will I end up like the poor people who phone me up?" :unsure:

"Hit the numbers...you will get through"
What will he do if Sangita Myska calls in?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not the money though is it, it's the false-feeling of being validated by others. I don't think he'd cope if he fell out of his little echo-chamber. I could see a full-scale breakdown. Not that that would be good or funny, but then again I do think of the people affected by Carl Beech and, well ... I don't feel so bad about it then.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.