LBC Chit Chat #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Ian on Catchup and he's just referred to 'that British number one tennis professional who used to work here'. Presumably ex-presenters aren't ever referred to by name. He then forgot and called him Andrew. :D
He was saying the yesterday how he had fallen for a scam online and ended up giving some 'gorgeous woman' a £1000. Bless him. He's a bit of a disaster at times.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Probably the first and last time I'll ever quote tweet O'Brien

James O'Brien on X: "@EveryCountry Nope. She is perfectly free to shut down the ludicrous claim that criticising Israel has anything at all to do with her departure. My explanation is entirely accurate. The key metric is listening hours. It is not for me to explain further." / X (twitter.com)
I am not sure if you listen to someone on the radio you necessarily “hang on their every

Those who usually hang on his every word disagree vehemently. Guess their anti semitic trope of Jews controlling the media trumps everything
I'm not personally a Sadiq fan and had huge concerns about ULEZ forcing people who may not have been able to afford the charge or a newer vehicle off the road, but he got the most votes so democracy has spoken. I was suprised at the number of callers to Vanessa yesterday saying there had been a noticeabe improvement in air quality since ULEZ came into being. I thought Vanessa was a breath of fresh air by the way, really enjoyed her first show.
I guess the reason Vanessa was able to be a breath of fresh air was down to ULEZ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
The irony on the dark side. A poster getting lambasted for calling Keir Starmer Steer Karmer. Asked why they do it with suggested reasons. :unsure: I could compile a huge list of the offensive names given in that thread for many LBC presenters (only the ones they don't like) along with many of the Tory MPs.

Here is another reflection on Twitter (x) as I now get some updates on Matt Stadlen via my interest in LBC.

It starts with usual form for Matty trying to virtue signal and getting owned by the replies.

"While the hard right encourage us to bury our heads in the sand, the world is on course for disaster. World’s top climate scientists expect global heating to blast past 1.5C target | Climate crisis | The Guardian"

Fortunately for him they do not seem to have spotted that as recently as Monday he was boasting about his overseas travel.

I do fear for his state of mind.

• Haha

Yel

He was saying the yesterday how he had fallen for a scam online and ended up giving some 'gorgeous woman' a £1000. Bless him. He's a bit of a disaster at times.
Oh dear. That's quite a lot worse than the time he thought he was getting a good deal on a steak, when it was charged by the gram.

Has the government fixed the cladding for his flat?

Did I hear right just before 8 that Nick Ferrari agreed to run the London Marathon with Jeremy Hunt? Pinch me!

• Haha
Fat Ferrari puppet of the right wing media..fat Ferrari you disgrace...fat Ferrari call yourself a journalist...right wing shill
Thank you, Shaun in Surrey

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jimbo will be giving strict instructions not to take any calls mentioning the good UK economic figures this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Eurovision: camp as a row of tents on an Oxford college campus - one-liner of the morning from Nick Ferrari!

• Haha
  • Heart
Water off a corpulent duck's back for Nick...What's the point of all the abuse when he clearly just feeds off it? :)

Someone texted Ian Payne the other day with 'does Ian have ADHD?' to which Ian replied 'I think I do' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Water off a corpulent duck's back for Nick...What's the point of all the abuse when he clearly just feeds off it? :)
He's also kind of highlighting the trolls out there & embarrassing them.
"Keep them coming folks"

I hope the Irish govt. don't treat the migrants leaving mainland UK for their shores too harshly, James might have to burn his Irish passport in protest. Poor guy can't catch a break can he.

• Haha
I hope the Irish govt. don't treat the migrants leaving mainland UK for their shores too harshly, James might have to burn his Irish passport in protest. Poor guy can't catch a break can he.
His book "how to be right" should be transferred to the fiction section and if more goes wrong the fantasy one.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Carol Vorderman seems to have forgotten she has been telling us for months that we should vote Labour because they are more honourable than those nasty vile Tories....

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.