LBC Chit Chat #13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered if Colin would have anything to say about the SNP/Green coalition falling apart

This was at 10am

Nah brdn back teo weeks Sunny

Anyone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wondered if Colin would have anything to say about the SNP/Green coalition falling apart

This was at 10am

Nah brdn back teo weeks Sunny

Anyone ?
If Officer Crabtree was on a forum :ROFLMAO: #GoodMoaning

I also see that there is concern about Sangita's shows missing from catch up. They're only available for 6 days so I suspect that's why there's non there.

• Haha
If Officer Crabtree was on a forum :ROFLMAO: #GoodMoaning

I also see that there is concern about Sangita's shows missing from catch up. They're only available for 6 days so I suspect that's why there's non there.
She's still listed as a presenter. But so is Andrew.

Please do not upset the dark side with facts. You will only get yourself banned.....

Reactions: 1
There's no sign of Sangita's name on the main
catch up page here, Maggie. Summat doesn't feel right:

I do think she's left. All the signs are there.

Having said that, the LBC site is mess. I wonder if they are trying to migrate it properly into the Global one? Half the presenters are missing and when I clicked onto Nick Abbot his page can't be fiound and he's definitely still there. It's always amazed him how awful that site is.

Myska Is Missing From Action. All the more opportunity for Vorders or Kate-GissaJob-Garraway?

• Sad
When Lineker was suspended by the BBC, his colleagues went on strike in sympathy. Don't think for a second that anyone on LBC would do similar, question is would any of the gobshites take on Myska's slot if indeed she has gone ?

Reactions: 3
When Lineker was suspended by the BBC, his colleagues went on strike in sympathy. Don't think for a second that anyone on LBC would do similar, question is would any of the gobshites take on Myska's slot if indeed she has gone ?
Of course ... Ollie Dugmore would be straight in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hus Windsor from Colin stick hIs bulbous heaX abuVd the paraPit yet reguarding the oongooing shenanigans within theSNPyet?

R.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's no sign of Sangita's name on the main
catch up page here, Maggie. Summat doesn't feel right:

There has been an effort on Twitter or X to raise interest. But as I pointed out before it is from the sort of people that only confirm why she was probably suspended.

Some prove that they have never listened to her by describing her as an excellent journalist.

Is that another way O'Brien has tried to solve his constipation problem?
Castor Oli. Silent but deadly.

Did you know he "excels in both content and deliverance"? Guaranteed to shift even the most reluctant turd.

• Haha
"I grew up in a town called Kidderminster......feelings of isolation due to boarding school....on the Yorkshire Moors....skint......catholic guilt....stealing vinyl records from Woolworths......a sandwich from M&S.....a longing for the latest ZX Spectrum game.....sadly out of reach....skint......mum I've been caught by The Fuzz....5 vinyl records in the back of a Renault 5.....you'll never be a Lawyer now..."

Dear oh bleeping dear

• Haha
  • Wow
"I grew up in a town called Kidderminster......feelings of isolation due to boarding school....on the Yorkshire Moors....skint......catholic guilt....stealing vinyl records from Woolworths......a sandwich from M&S.....a longing for the latest ZX Spectrum game.....sadly out of reach....skint......mum I've been caught by The Fuzz....5 vinyl records in the back of a Renault 5.....you'll never be a Lawyer now..."

Dear oh bleeping dear
Blimey! I missed the first five minutes of this. He wants to know what has made shoplifting so endemic that it's virtually ignored, by both the police and the shop staff. There are several things but will anybody dare mention the elephant in the room - the change in the country's demographics?

Dear oh bleeping dear
Hang on a minute. Is he simultaneously claiming privilege as he went to the private school Ampleforth and trying to plead poverty?

His "feelings of isolation" probably mean he was disliked even as a child....

• Haha
Did Jobby say which records he nicked? I can only remembered Woolies selling their own brand, which were covers of hits by unknown artists. I don't remember the label but I can't imagine how they would appeal to a 15-year-old boy.

• Haha