LBC Chit Chat #13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Why haven't the Police investigated you Ferrari?....thanks Melanie......"you are a disgrace Ferrari inciting hatred every morning".....
*mumbles*......."It's taken until 7.18am today...come on folks you must do better"
😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Why haven't the Police investigated you Ferrari?....thanks Melanie......"you are a disgrace Ferrari inciting hatred every morning".....
*mumbles*......."It's taken until 7.18am today...come on folks you must do better"
😬
Like water off a duck's back for an experienced pro like Nick Ferrari.

Even Colin from Windsor is up early, washed and breakfasted so that he is ready at 7 am not to miss a word from his favourite breakfast show presenter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😬
Do these people who ring in actually BELIEVE someone like Ferrari can 'incite hatred?' To me he's a bit of a joke and I assume most people think that. A bit like O'Brien, but obviously not as repellent and more professional.

Do these people who ring in actually BELIEVE someone like Ferrari can 'incite hatred?' To me he's a bit of a joke and I assume most people think that. A bit like O'Brien, but obviously not as repellent and more professional.
It's trolls messaging the show, Ferrari has started reading them out these past few weeks.
Probably the same 2 or 3 lunatics 😬

Reactions: 3
What's with all the conspiracy theories about Sangita? I never listen to her so I have no idea what's she been up to.
---
It's trolls messaging the show, Ferrari has started reading them out these past few weeks.
Probably the same 2 or 3 lunatics 😬
Ian Payne reads his out too. It's quite funny.

What's with all the conspiracy theories about Sangita? I never listen to her so I have no idea what's she been up to.
---

Ian Payne reads his out too. It's quite funny.
It's a healthier attitude than taking them seriously and having your finger permanently hovering over 'block'.

Myska is the most obnoxious, patronising, snide, thin skinned presenter on LBC. Everything about her is an act, the way she looks into the camera, the sideways sneer when anyone disagrees, the tone of her voice, ugh, an utterly vile apology of a human being. Doesn't really matter whether she's gone or not though, there'll be another off the LBC conveyor belt to replace her.

Reactions: 4
Myska is the most obnoxious, patronising, snide, thin skinned presenter on LBC. Everything about her is an act, the way she looks into the camera, the sideways sneer when anyone disagrees, the tone of her voice, ugh, an utterly vile apology of a human being. Doesn't really matter whether she's gone or not though, there'll be another off the LBC conveyor belt to replace her.
Didn't she take some time off not so long ago because of online abuse or something and whining about other journalists not backing her up?

Unless she's gone full Maajid Nawaz I'm not sure why anyone would think she's been sacked. She's still tweeting.

Myska is the most obnoxious, patronising, snide, thin skinned presenter on LBC. Everything about her is an act, the way she looks into the camera, the sideways sneer when anyone disagrees, the tone of her voice, ugh, an utterly vile apology of a human being.
No wonder she's managed to rise in the ranks of broadcast media, she ticks a lot of boxes there! :rolleyes: One of the worst traits that Myska displays, along with many like her ... in reality she actually loathes almost everyone who listens or calls-in and has next to nothing in common with them. Broadcast media is so ridiculous in that sense ... take James in his gated-community, or someone like multi-millionaire bleep Piers Moron.

Has anyone had the misfortune to listen to Imarn Ayrton? She's a Black Lives Matters journalist and activist and she's the most obnoxious and arrogant creature I've ever come across..She's just been on Sky News...

Happy St George's Day to one and all...

I've never listened to SM but, judging by the wailing and gnashing of teeth in the other place at her disappearance, she wouldn't qualify for my favourites list. 😝

• Haha
Has anyone had the misfortune to listen to Imarn Ayrton? She's a Black Lives Matters journalist and activist and she's the most obnoxious and arrogant creature I've ever come across..She's just been on Sky News...

Happy St George's Day to one and all...
She’s a vile race baiter whose intent is purely to cause division. Apart from that, she talks absolute shite so why the media keeps asking her to come on air and spew her lies is a mystery.

Reactions: 4
She’s a vile race baiter whose intent is purely to cause division. Apart from that, she talks absolute shite so why the media keeps asking her to come on air and spew her lies is a mystery.
Broadcast media don't really want calm, rational, intelligent people who have no agenda or desperate need for self-publicity.

Reactions: 1
That tbf could apply to any number of females invited on to our various media

Reactions: 1