LBC Chit Chat #13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief! Anybody would think SM has been imprisoned in a dungeon at Global Towers. A certain poster on the other side is demanding Free Sangita Myska. The world has gone mad. 😵
'Safe and healthy' ... what's that about? :ROFLMAO: She's probably sitting at home drinking tea with a few digestives reading Twitter.

I finally watched the clip that seems to be the catalyst for her removal. I'm not sure why she's been moved tbh but I don't know the background.

Reactions: 1
There's an online petition to reinstate Sangita Myska at Change.org. It has 7,800 signatures. 😩
---
Iain Dale in for Lammy tomorrow. Dodgy Dave has flown, no doubt first class, to New York for a climate change conference. The irony meter is about to explode.

Reactions: 2
Last week may have had a silver lining in the clouds for Jimbo. The SNP news may have provided some immediate relief for his constipation problem.

• Haha
Last week may have had a silver lining in the clouds for Jimbo. The SNP news may have provided some immediate relief for his constipation problem.
He could only muster a brief 5 minute report from the LBC Scottish correspondent yesterday, yet the listeners got 20 minutes about his early years & being sat in a Police cell with no shoelaces, waiting on father arriving, clutching his briefcase.

There's an online petition to reinstate Sangita Myska at Change.org. It has 7,800 signatures. 😩
I do read this thread, honestly I do, but can someone breakdown for me the 'Sangita Situation' please? I don't understand what's happened. Has her contract not been renewed? Has she stormed-off in a huff? Has Nick said: "Make me a cup of tea please love" and she's had a nervous breakdown?

I do read this thread, honestly I do, but can someone breakdown for me the 'Sangita Situation' please? I don't understand what's happened. Has her contract not been renewed? Has she stormed-off in a huff? Has Nick said: "Make me a cup of tea please love" and she's had a nervous breakdown?
She has disappeared off the air and the LBC schedules but is still shown as a presenter. She has been very quiet on twitter but has been cryptic with some of the posts she's liked. Many think LBC have sacked her. There's some sort of petition with about 9 thousand names on to get her back.

It is believed that she has been removed after this interview ...

The funny thing is, everyone on Twitter seems to think JOB will stand up in solidarity or explain to the listeners. The believe he is some bastion of truth and principle. They are tagging him in a lot of the messages to LBC. Poor deluded souls. James won't do a thing. He likes his little number at LBC. He said the reason he didn't leave LBC when they employed Farage was because he wanted someone there to tell the truth to the listeners and counter what he said (or words to that effect).

LBC are saying nothing and I'm betting the poor souls who answer the phones there are sick of people asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Nick Abbot wouldn't discuss Humza or SNP last night which I found strange as he is always ready to talk about all the Tory misdemeanours and he has been known to criticise Labour too. Ranjit got his call in early and the first question he asked him was what did he think of what is happening with the SNP. Nick was extremely evasive and didn't answer.

Reactions: 3
Nick Abbot wouldn't discuss Humza or SNP last night which I found strange as he is always ready to talk about all the Tory misdemeanours and he has been known to criticise Labour too. Ranjit got his call in early and the first question he asked him was what did he think of what is happening with the SNP. Nick was extremely evasive and didn't answer.
I doubt Nick knows to much about the SNP. I really don't remember him ever really talking about Scottish politics. The only thing he ever says abo9ut Scotland is the weather in Glasgow and that he was brought up in Edinburgh.

All this with Humza shows the SNP are a one person party. Salmond brought them to prominence and then Sturgeon became their face and voice.

OMG ... I've just been looking at NA's Wikipedia page. Someone has been meddling with it ... Apparently he has a tail. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

"Abbot was born on 22 August 1960 with a tail which he refers to as his "fourth leg". He was educated at George Heriot's School, a private school for boys in Edinburgh and at Brunel Universityin Uxbridge in West London, where he gained a lower-second class degree in psychology. His professional career began as a Virgin Megastore DJ. He had previously presented student radio at Brunel University's radio station, Radio Brunel.

Abbot has often been the victim of bullying due to his tail and has been a persistent anti-bullying activist because of this. In 2022 he released Just Hanging About, where he details how he overcame low self-esteem and used his tail to his advantage. For example, he would hang from a chandelier at a ball to entice girls to do the disco-dancing with a literal party animal. '

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has disappeared off the air and the LBC schedules but is still shown as a presenter. She has been very quiet on twitter but has been cryptic with some of the posts she's liked. Many think LBC have sacked her. There's some sort of petition with about 9 thousand names on to get her back.

It is believed that she has been removed after this interview ...

The funny thing is, everyone on Twitter seems to think JOB will stand up in solidarity or explain to the listeners. The believe he is some bastion of truth and principle. They are tagging him in a lot of the messages to LBC. Poor deluded souls. James won't do a thing. He likes his little number at LBC. He said the reason he didn't leave LBC when they employed Farage was because he wanted someone there to tell the truth to the listeners and counter what he said (or words to that effect).

LBC are saying nothing and I'm betting the poor souls who answer the phones there are sick of people asking.
Agreed it must be awful for those on the switchboard who have no power to change anything.

The people whining on X (Twitter) seem to know nothing about LBC as we know this is standard practice. So soon they will be asking where is Andrew Castle and Steve Allen? I jest but these silly self-important campaigns forget that for a boycott to be effective you need to have listened in the first place.

Agreed it must be awful for those on the switchboard who have no power to change anything.

The people whining on X (Twitter) seem to know nothing about LBC as we know this is standard practice. So soon they will be asking where is Andrew Castle and Steve Allen? I jest but these silly self-important campaigns forget that for a boycott to be effective you need to have listened in the first place.
Like you I suspect many of the people on X gnashing their teeth probably haven't listened to Sangita and are jumping on a bandwagon.

It's also getting nasty because people are working out that LBC is privately owned by Ashley Tabor King who is Jewish.

Regardless, Sangita is done at LBC. The furore won't actually help her cause and the vast majority of their listeners won't actually be that bothered. They'll soon move on.

LBC have always just disappeared their presenters. Have done ever since I've listened to them. There was fury when Steve Allen went. Lots of people claiming they'll never listen to LBC again. People were up in arms when Maajid was let go but he didn't go quietly. Jame Whale didn't either. I remember he was furious. Most, however, just go off to the next project.

Reactions: 4
Ah Sunday, the day of rest and reflection. Get away from the hurly burly of daily life and chill out with family and friends.......or maybe not.

Bunions has put its wrathofkhan cloak on today and was up and active at 6am, spewing bile at Dale and apoplectic that they've not got 18 hours today of views supporting their own

Meanwhile Colin from Windsor, bless him, is 4 hours in to a 24 hour tagathon where's he going to add 'where's sangita' onto every post he does

Happy Sunday everyone !

• Haha
Ah Sunday, the day of rest and reflection. Get away from the hurly burly of daily life and chill out with family and friends.......or maybe not.
Watching the rain lash down from a leaden sky and hit my window pane is more uplifting than listening to LBC.

Are we all Ready For A Reckoning..Or will it be A Feeble Fizzling?
---

Are we all Ready For A Reckoning..Or will it be A Feeble Fizzling?

I don't think Global would take much notice of a petition which I'd guess Is now being fuelled by. politically motivated people who have probably never even heard of LBC. There's been no mention of Ofcom and I doubt if advertisers would want to take sides.