LBC Chit Chat #13

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is something else. Embodies all that is so unpleasant about black racist women. She's unbelievably patronising and no role model for anyone.

Reactions: 4
I had the misfortune to come across that Imarn Ayrton in a video on YouTube. She's absolutely vile with ugliness spewing from her soul. I'd never watch or listen to another word. Her face and the way she never stops spitting racism 🤮

Reactions: 2
I had the misfortune to come across that Imarn Ayrton in a video on YouTube. She's absolutely vile with ugliness spewing from her soul. I'd never watch or listen to another word. Her face and the way she never stops spitting racism 🤮
Couldn't agree more. Toxic racist.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure we'll find out what happened with Sangita. I'm sure she'll tell us ... unlike Andrew Castle who disappeared into the ether.

This is one thing that really pisses me off with Global. Their presenters are just taken off air and the listener is never informed why. I'm still wondering if Richard Spurr is covering for Darren Adam whilst he's on holiday or something.

Reactions: 4
Warning as the link is a puff piece. But I think that those rushing to support Sangita are giving a rather eloquent explanation of why she may have been shown the LBC door.

She probably wrote it herself, the unpleasant, nasty, smarmy narcissist that she is.

What's a 'cree de coeur' btw ?

• Haha
What an absolute pile of bullshit that article is. LBC is a commercial operation and owe nobody any explanations about who they choose to employ. A load of rabid, butt-hurt lefties aren‘t going to change that.

I'm sure we'll find out what happened with Sangita. I'm sure she'll tell us ... unlike Andrew Castle who disappeared into the ether.

This is one thing that really pisses me off with Global. Their presenters are just taken off air and the listener is never informed why. I'm still wondering if Richard Spurr is covering for Darren Adam whilst he's on holiday or something.
Depends if she signs an NDA.

In any case, it's difficult to see where she'd go next. She's appeared on a couple of TV shows as a shouty talking head, but the anger is so feigned it's painful to watch. That and the fact she's as shallow as a burst kids playing pool isn't taking her anywhere

Thankyou Maggie, the author of the Myska puff piece, who is apparently an award journalist couldn't spell it correctly.

• Haha
I caught two hours of James today. He was all over the place. Maybe the horses galloping through London put him off his stride. He did take a couple of good calls from women who had been working with refugees.

I caught two hours of James today. He was all over the place. Maybe the horses galloping through London put him off his stride. He did take a couple of good calls from women who had been working with refugees.
I gather than one of Jimbo's greatest hits came up today.....

• Haha
  • Sick