LBC Chit Chat #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian confirmed this morning that he's in over Christmas, presumably in Steve's usual slots. It should be an entertaining listen, without any hard news topics, unless something really headline grabbing has happened, of course.
Ian has fitted like a glove into the 4am slot. He has the ability to switch between light, shade and sport with ease.

Reactions: 6
Next week's Radio Times has a full page Q&A interview with Jobby. Lucy will be thrilled that it refers to her as "your wife Lisa".

Reactions: 1
Ian has fitted like a glove into the 4am slot. He has the ability to switch between light, shade and sport with ease.
I am pleased it is working out for him. I used to listen to him back in the day when he presented the LBC Scores programme for the football on a Saturday afternoon and he seemed a pleasant decent chap.

I hope things improve concerning his mother's health.

Reactions: 4
He's naive if he thinks there's anything suspicious about it. Politicians are like everybody else in mixing with people outside their own political bubble. Perhaps Jobby doesn't. He must have a very dull social life! I remember David Mellor, when he was on Saturday mornings with Ken Livingstone, rushing off to meet Tony Banks when Chelsea was playing at home.
Tony Banks? He died in 2006, long before Ken did his radio show with Mellor.
www.theguardian.com/news/2006/jan/09/guardianobituaries.obituaries1

Didn't realise his pinned tweet was a review of his book by Carole Vorderman.
In a way that is 100% O'Brien in a nutshell

However if I was Vorders I would be very nervous now if we consider Jimbo's track record on heroines. There was Carole Cadwalladr who then spent her time collecting crowdfunding money so she could send around £2 million to Arron Banks. Then there was the "BootStrap Cook" who apart from setting airfryers on fire via botched recipes has been exposed on Tattle as a grifting, drug abusing fantasist.

Reactions: 1
Susan Hall takes your calls this morning with Nick Ferrari, should be a hoot 😁
I'm afraid that if we want to rid London of the power-drunk scourge that is Khan we're going to have to vote for her. The only hope is wild card Corbyn splitting the Labour vote.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm afraid that if we want to rid London of the power-drunk scourge that is Khan we're going to have to vote for her. The only hope is wild card Corbyn splitting the Labour vote.
You'd be better voting for Lord Bucket-head or whoever the novelty candidate is.

That show is just so fake and staged. Would be perfect for Garroway.

Jobbie will be salivating at the prospect of tomorrow's show. Boris under the cosh and Honest Bob Jenrick's resignation prompting GE rumours..Mystery Hour may be sacrificed?

That show is just so fake and staged. Would be perfect for Garroway.

Jobbie will be salivating at the prospect of tomorrow's show. Boris under the cosh and Honest Bob Jenrick's resignation prompting GE rumours..Mystery Hour may be sacrificed?
Kate Garraway did it 2019 I think. It was the last time we saw Derek fit and healthy. A couple of months later he was seriously ill. Talk about not knowing what's around the corner.

Reactions: 2
Ian Payne asked his daughter what she'd like for her birthday -
"A 2-bedroom flat please Dad"
*mutters...shuffles papers* 😁

Seemingly there are hidden messages in Taylor Swift songs

Ian says he heard it's possible to buy drugs or sex using contactless payment these days too.

• Haha
Ian Payne asked his daughter what she'd like for her birthday -
"A 2-bedroom flat please Dad"
*mutters...shuffles papers* 😁

Seemingly there are hidden messages in Taylor Swift songs

Ian says he heard it's possible to buy drugs or sex using contactless payment these days too.
OK, so I'm old and as we get older we turn into our parents when it comes to popular music: humphing and grumbling that it was so much better when we were young but... I just don't get Taylor Swift. 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.