LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nice surprise to have Ian on at a reasonable time. I usually hear just the last hour and a half on his regular early show. I think he will have to be in more serious mode rather than having a giggle but at least we won't be getting rants and axe-grinding.

Reactions: 3
To quote the great philospher B.A. Baracus "I pity the fool" who listens to that c/nt.
Better than the bitter Sanghita Myska maybe? I dislike her sweet simpering voice spewing bile and hatred and the way she speaks.... so.....slowly....

Reactions: 2
What a nice surprise to have Ian on at a reasonable time. I usually hear just the last hour and a half on his regular early show. I think he will have to be in more serious mode rather than having a giggle but at least we won't be getting rants and axe-grinding.
I really like Ian Payne too. An improvement on Andrew Castle.
---
Geezus, what a choice.
I'm waiting for The Huw Edwards to be signed up for "rehabilitation" purposes. Or Jeremy Corbyn.

Better than the bitter Sanghita Myska maybe? I dislike her sweet simpering voice spewing bile and hatred and the way she speaks.... so.....slowly....
You'd love Marina Purkiss then! 🤣 She's in 4-7pm tomorrow. :sick: LBC must hate us early-waking weekenders, inflicting her and Oli Dugmore on us. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She's just ghastly.
She's one of those incredibly stupid people who will seize on any excuse to have a pop at 'posh' people. Her contribution to the crumbling schools debate on Twitter: 'I'm going to take a stab and guess that Eton is safe...' And one of the many similar replies: 'Probably because it was built almost 600 yrs ago.' :LOL:
https://twitter.com/MarinaPurkiss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She's one of those incredibly stupid people who will seize on any excuse to have a pop at 'posh' people. Her contribution to the crumbling schools debate on Twitter: 'I'm going to take a stab and guess that Eton is safe...' And one of the many similar replies: 'Probably because it was built almost 600 yrs ago.' :LOL:
Such a lazy stupid argument. You can't conflate the two. I'll bet her house isn't a dangerous, damp, crumbling mess either unlike some social housing. :rolleyes:

Such a lazy stupid argument. You can't conflate the two. I'll bet her house isn't a dangerous, damp, crumbling mess either unlike some social housing. :rolleyes:
She is lazy and stupid, so it's hardly surprising. Well, not stupid enough not to figure out how to blag her way into broadcast media ... that takes a different sort of smarts though. A deeply unpleasant, disingenuous kind. Rest assured though ... like all of her ilk, behind the persona is someone who is quite unhappy and needy for attention.

Tattle said:
Almost time for a new thread, post your thread name suggestions and vote!
Golly gosh !! It seems like it was only June when we were voting for a new title. I wonder what it will be this time?
;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1

This guy is an absolute star on twitter. An architect who absolutely rinsed La Purkiss

Ike Ijeh on X: "@MarinaPurkiss Yes, because reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete was a popular building material in 1441." / X (twitter.com)

• Heart
Just turned on Purkiss by mistake and listened to a minute. Embarrassingly bad. SURELY someone can be found who is more engaging and well-informed than her. Thankfully the caller was both of those things, perhaps that's why she came across as so awful.

Reactions: 3
Just turned on Purkiss by mistake and listened to a minute. Embarrassingly bad. SURELY someone can be found who is more engaging and well-informed than her. Thankfully the caller was both of those things, perhaps that's why she came across as so awful.
I caught 45 minutes of her which was 45 minutes of Rishi bashing re corruption. I am no Tory fan but as caller Jason from Marylebone said, she is coming across as a bitter jealous individual. Then interestingly another caller who agreed with her but did point out about Peter Mandelson's corruption along with Tony Blair and she soon ended that call.

She is out if her depth in that job and should maybe stick to Twitter or X for her rants to her fan club.

Reactions: 5
I heard her plug her podcast The Trawl before switching off. She should stick to prosecco and parenting and ditch the "politics".

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I heard her plug her podcast The Trawl before switching off. She should stick to prosecco and parenting and ditch the "politics".
According to Wiki she took up political commentary after her snarky rants about Brexit on Twitter gained her a lot of followers. But she does have a degree in Marketing from Portsmouth University. Watch out Marr, Kuensberg, Myrie, Neil, Peston etc.!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.