LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ditto Alistair Campbell constantly telling us that the current government are a bunch of liars. :rolleyes:
To be fair it is an area where he is very experienced.
---
Just about to visit this place. Any ideas where I am? Been a while since Ive been and can’t wait to see the changes. #london

View attachment 2423273

I think that the twin 15" guns ( from different RN battleships) rather give it away! Well worth a visit and I went a couple of months ago.

Last edited:
Irony ate itself this morning when pure as the driven snow B..gl.ro.. piously told the world he would not respond to trolling. The trolling consisting only of one other poster asking him why he insults people he disagrees with. In no co-incidence whatsoever his alter ego had already been on twitter for a couple of hours harassing, usually, females with nasty comments aimed their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Irony ate itself this morning when pure as the driven snow B..gl.ro.. piously told the world he would not respond to trolling. The trolling consisting only of one other poster asking him why he insults people he disagrees with. In no co-incidence whatsoever his alter ego had already been on twitter for a couple of hours harassing, usually, females with nasty comments aimed their way.
B..gl.ro.. ?

Very nasty piece of work that one.

Reactions: 4
Jobbie is shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - by Gillian Keegan's language! 😲
Faux outrage alert.

He's obviously forgotten the builders language he used when he was out for dinner not so long ago to Richard Tice and Maajid Nawaz ...

“No you can duck off, you really can duck off”. He then turned to Nawaz and told him “You can duck off too and go and kill some people”.

Maybe he just doesn't like ladies swearing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
JOB must have been on the Grey Goose again.
Does he still have an unhealthy interest in breastfeeding?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nick Ferrari not only keeps LBC in the public arena his opinions are widely sought after

Bugger! I've got to keep Jobby on this morning. He's got Mick Herron, one of my favourite writers coming in for a chat. MH's Slough House series of books about MI5 are brilliant and very funny. I do hope there's a new one coming out.
---
Oh good grief! He's drawing an analogy between the government's treatment of people who could work while receiving sickness benefit with Nadine Dories being given a column in the Mail. And to think they could have had Jobby!

Last edited:
Bugger! I've got to keep Jobby on this morning. He's got Mick Herron, one of my favourite writers coming in for a chat. MH's Slough House series of books about MI5 are brilliant and very funny. I do hope there's a new one coming out.

Ooooohhhh ... Is this the books that the Apple TV series Slow Horses is based on? That's brilliant.

Yes. I don't have cable so I haven't seen it, but I doubt if they've totally dared to capture the sheer awfulness of Jackson Lamb. 🤢😍
They definitely have 🤣

My husband nearly turned it off because he couldn't bear watching Gary Oldman as Jackson. Gross.

( I haven't read the books btw but I can't believe he's any worse)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.