LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy weekend folks, itā€™s raining so thatā€™s put paid to the barbecue, my favourite news item of the week is Katie price thinking she has a fortune to leave!! I think she missed the point of bankruptcy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope youā€™ve all had a great weekend, weather all over the place but do we care NO, and Mr Neale had a great birthday x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™ve just got off the same train as Gary Linekar, and he never even noticed me

• Haha
Your old postage stamps are about to expire. You need to fill in a form and send it off,sadly you canā€™t do it over the counter in a post office.

Blimey the all new celebrity antiques roadshow is going to feature Dick and Dom and Gemma Collins, I have no comment to make exceptā€¦.Iā€™m out that night!!

• Haha
After NPG, popped into my second home! Thanks to everyone @MagicCircleHQ for a great a magical time! And the nice cup of tea. šŸŖ„ #magic #london

bWVkaWEvRjJTenpCVVhjQUFOREdLLmpwZw==.jpg

• Haha
Does anybody watch Nicky Campbell on BBC News in the mornings? He so reminds me of J O'B, muttering under his breath and screwing his face up!

• Haha
Does anybody watch Nicky Campbell on BBC News in the mornings? He so reminds me of J O'B, muttering under his breath and screwing his face up!
I actually feel quite sorry for J O'B. He always seems so ad and downbeat about life. What makes him happy?

Reactions: 2
I had the exact same thought. Campbell is a lot like Martin Lewis too. Ridiculously over-sentimental and prone to become very emotional and/or angry about stuff. I'm no expert, but the acting-out really does smack of some sort of unresolved childhood trauma. I personally think people like Campbell, Lewis, Jobby shouldn't be allowed anywhere near broadcast media ... but I suppose their kind of performance brings in a certain type and significant amount of viewer/listener.

New political editor coming LBC's way ... She from The Sun. I'm sure that will make some people very unhappy.

• Haha
New political editor coming LBC's way ... She from The Sun. I'm sure that will make some people very unhappy.
Not sure what a political editor does. Will all the presenters have to pose topless for their profile pictures? Perhaps she'll fulfil Steve's fantasy of a naked calendar st Christmas. šŸ˜²

• Haha
Previous political editor Theo Usherwood left LBC with very little fanfare despite years of hard slog didnā€™t he? I wonder what that was about? Mind you, I always thought he was a bit of a pillock.

Previous political editor Theo Usherwood left LBC with very little fanfare despite years of hard slog didnā€™t he? I wonder what that was about? Mind you, I always thought he was a bit of a pillock.
Theo was spotted at Rupert Murdoch's summer party last year at the Serpentine Gallery, so he is clearly chummy with high-ranking Tories and News Corp. execs. Not sure if that had any baring. Probably not given this new Editor is from The Sun, but I thought i'd just mention it. šŸ˜¬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.