LBC Chit Chat #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he going to care for a loved one? Or at least that was what was said at the time and it sort of stops all further speculation I suppose?

Will be interesting to see how the new girl interacts with Mr Bitter and Twisted when PMQs resume...The new appointment can't have pleased him.

Reactions: 1
Just back after another visit to the hospital, a few problems with my eyes so I’ll have to be a bit careful, thank you for your concerns.

Previous political editor Theo Usherwood left LBC with very little fanfare despite years of hard slog didn’t he? I wonder what that was about? Mind you, I always thought he was a bit of a pillock.
Theo left his position to care for a family member who is seriously ill.

remember that "summon the Usherwood" nonsense Jobby went on with, accompanied by a cringey jingle

He's a bleeping child.
I was listening the Nick Abbot / Carol McGiffin podcast. She is a full on conspiracy nut these days. Doesn't believe in the Moon landing. They could not be more politically opposed yet they are friends and manage to find plenty in common. They like each other as people.

James seems incapable of that which shows a lack of maturity. He's close friends with William Cash. Does he realise who his dad is? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nick's got the PM popping in tomorrow ...

Are we all Ready for Rishi? I hope James is...and that he has a topical question lined up himself to ask the PM? Like...would you like to pre-order a copy of my forthcoming book, Mr Sunak? Grovel grovel simper simper..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was listening the Nick Abbot / Carol McGiffin podcast. She is a full on conspiracy nut these days. Doesn't believe in the Moon landing. They could not be more politically opposed yet they are friends and manage to find plenty in common. They like each other as people.

James seems incapable of that which shows a lack of maturity. He's close friends with William Cash. Does he realise who his dad is? 🤣
I think they've known each other for years. I can remember Jobby talking about his mate who lived in a stately home. He could be the reason Jobby has such a grudge against Boris. Cash was engaged to the mother of Boris's 'lovechild'.

Are we all Ready for Rishi? I hope James is...and that he has a topical question lined up himself to ask the PM? Like...would you like to pre-order a copy of my forthcoming book, Mr Sunak? Grovel grovel simper simper..
James will probably be shoved out of the way by the Prime Minister's security detail.

Ferrari or Anne McElvoy just farted there, mid-conversation there was an audible paaarrrp.

• Haha
I thought it was really degrading for Usherwood
One of James' problems is that he hasn't got a very sophisticated sense of humour, it's all purile teenager shite. Which has its place of course ... mostly on the vast playing fields of Ampleforth rather than on national radio ... :rolleyes:

Ferrari or Anne McElvoy just farted there, mid-conversation there was an audible paaarrrp.
Perhaps it was James in the next studio. Those beetroot brownies again.

I bet he was in extra early today in the hope of some reflected glamour from Nick Ferrari interviewing the PM.

• Sick
  • Haha
One of James' problems is that he hasn't got a very sophisticated sense of humour, it's all purile teenager shite. Which has its place of course ... mostly on the vast playing fields of Ampleforth rather than on national radio ... :rolleyes:
I do think James is classic example of arrested development. He stopped at 17/18.

• Haha
James would join in with the boys having a sly ciggy behind the cloisters, then grass on them if he thought it would improve his grades..
Lammy would lecture the boys on the perils of smoking tobacco, ask for a ciggy & leave them to it..
Gimme some Lammy at 10am instead of this arrogant tit anytime.

James would join in with the boys having a sly ciggy behind the cloisters, then grass on them if he thought it would improve his grades..
Lammy would lecture the boys on the perils of smoking tobacco, ask for a ciggy & leave them to it..
Gimme some Lammy at 10am instead of this arrogant tit anytime.
I don't know if Lammy drinks but I know which one I'd prefer to spend an hour with in the pub. I imagine Lammy being a mellow drunk, 🥳 whereas Jobby would be picking a fight with anybody who appeared to be remotely 'gammon-y. 😡

• Haha
Isn't it ironic that jobbie looks like gammon. I saw an insult on another thread which could also apply. He looks like a freshly wanked cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.