Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mum said that when Lawrence moved out she wouldn't miss Patch being dirty round the house,the only place Lawrence walks is around the food aisle
I was scrolling through tic tok her and Lawrence were on live begging. I think she has special needs or something , all jokes aside

Reactions: 9
Well that's a right load of bollocks for a start. People are crying and shaking when they meet me. They are more than likely scared you going to bite them or throw a mug at them. 🙄😂 As for a million don't make me laugh is he bollocks. And he begging 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well that's a right load of bollocks for a start. People are crying and shaking when they meet me. They are more than likely scared you going to bite them or throw a mug at them. 🙄😂 As for a million don't make me laugh is he bollocks. And he begging 24/7

See i can never find the uk ones but they tend to share the american tiktokers networth every year but i dont know about the uk ones .how many followers does he have again ? Charlie damilo is most followed tiktoker and she gets €17.5 mil

Reactions: 3
Jess what's for dinner ? Jess takeaway 🤣🤣🤣as much as I can't stand nick , if I was him I be getting rid of soppy bollocks jack and his little chum. Why do they need a full time cameraman 🙄 they are unemployed chavs they are not even z list celebrities 🙄

Reactions: 6
See i can never find the uk ones but they tend to share the american tiktokers networth every year but i dont know about the uk ones .how many followers does he have again ? Charlie damilo is most followed tiktoker and she gets €17.5 mil
He has 3 million

Reactions: 3
Those braces really aren't doing him any favours 🙈 He said he's weighing on Monday as he is nipping back out to his mum's but could of weighed in the time it took him to do the vid 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried working it out earlier based on what american tiktokers networths are but didnt really get anywhere .they have way more followers than uk ones .

It's not as much as people think. alf a country he calls himself was explaining how much it was before. He is ok I don't mind him. He hasn't got the begging bowl out every two minutes. And is very down to earth. Not like the other sneaky cnuts trying to get every penny out of people.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth are people gifting him all the time, follow the gifters guys. He does not need people's hard earned cash he should feel ashamed taking it.

Reactions: 7
Why on earth are people gifting him all the time, follow the gifters guys. He does not need people's hard earned cash he should feel ashamed taking it.
i never understand people gifting, he doesn’t have content so isn’t a content creator.
He could have made a career for himself but that ship had definitely sailed !

Reactions: 8
i never understand people gifting, he doesn’t have content so isn’t a content creator.
He could have made a career for himself but that ship had definitely sailed !
I disagree there I don’t see him ever have been able to make a career.

he isn’t engaging, funny, articulate, he is ugly and his cooking looks awful. Slop on a plate with a side salad he doesn’t eat.

Reactions: 10
I disagree there I don’t see him ever have been able to make a career.

he isn’t engaging, funny, articulate, he is ugly and his cooking looks awful. Slop on a plate with a side salad he doesn’t eat.
Oh I know, zero manners !
My thinking was that if he had of been clever at the start he could have had even a short lived career because in fairness he did loose the 8 stone but I really think he’s just forgotten how SW works and is hoping for the best now.
I don’t think he’s ugly, vulgar yes but not ugly.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.