Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Due to his ankle I expect can stand on it 🤣
He was putting his full weight on it before he got the splint thing on. I bet if a fiver was blowing past him in the street he could run after it. No reason he can’t stand on the scales with his other leg slightly raised for 2 whole seconds

Reactions: 5
Why is he at a guesthouse again? Why couldn't he stay at his bf's? bit weird

He was putting his full weight on it before he got the splint thing on. I bet if a fiver was blowing past him in the street he could run after it. No reason he can’t stand on the scales with his other leg slightly raised for 2 whole seconds
Yep he was dancing on it yesterday 🤣

Showing his bruises off on live :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or has the level of 'hate' he receives gone through the roof this past week?

Even he put a comment on his video saying something about haters being out in force.

Reactions: 4
At least he had a laugh about it The others go potty. But he isn't begging on. The app 24 ,/4 7 like the rest of them 🤣
Yeah, he seems like a decent lad to be fair. He seems a lot more mature in his attitudes to negative opinions than the others.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or has the level of 'hate' he receives gone through the roof this past week?

Even he put a comment on his video saying something about haters being out in force.
He has been dueling tiktoks most hated man lot, thats why 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.