Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James did a tiktok yesterday saying shall he post the video of him falling and michrlle commented in capitals saying NO haha
James should totally post the video! And I don’t think Lawrence would even care. Why does she have to get involved. God I despise that woman!

Reactions: 8
Don't know how to post tik toks on here but anyone seen the video of Lawrence in the shop buying a load of pizzas and meat?
@roundthebend1 is who posted it

Reactions: 6
Don't know how to post tik toks on here but anyone seen the video of Lawrence in the shop buying a load of pizzas and meat?
Yes haha. Though according to Ralph, it's a rare occasion when Lawrence actually pays for meat. Usually steals it apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah and it’s recent enough !

Reactions: 4
Where did she write this? She seems to be quite jealous of James doesn’t she
On James' video asking if he should post the video of Lawrence falling.

I'm surprised she didn't do a video reponse: 'thanks for your comment. Don't post the video, he's my friend. I appreciate him. Did I mention I lost weight? Be the answer not the problem. He's mine not yours.'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is his mum at bingo again? I work and cannot afford to go that much.

Reactions: 8
I'm new to the thread so this has probably already been covered but has there been a fall out between Lawrence and the smithy family , not seen any joint videos for ages

Reactions: 6
Bet he was fuming at the carvery when the table behind interrupted his vid and then proceeded to be loud. Remember the time when he was being loud on live to Mucky Mel Moon and those ladies didn't like it, well karma's a witch 😏
He even managed to get his manky roast down his jumper but no wonder as he was sat swollowing spuds whole 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Silly cnut 🙄

.I have if I find it I post it

I'm new to the thread so this has probably already been covered but has there been a fall out between Lawrence and the smithy family , not seen any joint videos for ages
He doesn't talk to Sare from the shop or the Smith family. Don't know what happened

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.