Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can imagine that, his mom seems a bit scared of him!
I said that about his Mother too a while back. I think she’s been through DV so is probably scared of men. That pudding Lawrence wouldn’t scare me but I can imagine him to be overbearing and demanding with his mother. I don’t like her either, the whole family is scum but I don’t think it’s okay to make her feel afraid if that is indeed the case

Reactions: 9
I said that about his Mother too a while back. I think she’s been through DV so is probably scared of men. That pudding Lawrence wouldn’t scare me but I can imagine him to be overbearing and demanding with his mother. I don’t like her either, the whole family is scum but I don’t think it’s okay to make her feel afraid if that is indeed the case
He was nasty to her on live last week think it was then tried to say the day after he was stressed or some crap, spoke to her vile, I’d wash my hands of him if I was her, he’s a vile lazy lump, he’s one of the biggest begs on there.

Reactions: 9
I feel like we should all just unfollow him. Like everyone do it at 7pm Sunday Evening.
Just get rid of him and lower his followers.
His content is awful lately.
He preys on vunerable.
Mass unfollow Sunday 13th Feb 7pm
I've never followed him, cant stand him if he pops up on my fyp

Reactions: 6
He's dumped all his animals on his mum,his brother said he was happy when he went back to his old flat,I think she likes the money he gives her for doing his merchandise even though she denies he pays her

Reactions: 7
I just pissed myself laughing, James was live and Lawrence fell over like a sack of tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
James just laughed at him for 10 minutes while he laid on the floor 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.