Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow the gifters back grinds of my gears! He always says it.. he never follows them all back though! They prob spend their hard earned money on him! Worst one he can do is when he says - biggest gifter gets a keyring! Does he know that’s coercive behaviour! It’s vile and he needs taking off that app
Oh the follow the gifters back really annoys me too! He’s not even creating any content. None of these “content creators” do. All they do is have live battles so beg for gifts and money. That roadman Ralph is such a scumbag. He’s off to prison soon thank god! Lawrence actually doesn’t bother me as much as Ralph and that Sprag or what ever his name is! Lawrence should go back to the start and focus on his weight loss

Reactions: 8
Oh the follow the gifters back really annoys me too! He’s not even creating any content. None of these “content creators” do. All they do is have live battles so beg for gifts and money. That roadman Ralph is such a scumbag. He’s off to prison soon thank god! Lawrence actually doesn’t bother me as much as Ralph and that Sprag or what ever his name is! Lawrence should go back to the start and focus on his weight loss
Thats becazue the ones who plays the games arnt content creaters .ive watched tiktok since it was musically and the matches only came about early last year .its the younger ones that are actually the creaters and they dont play the games either

Reactions: 5
Glad you’ve had a laugh Lawrence
Won’t be laughing when u get a hefty tax bill. Stop begging and using vulnerable people for your personal gain! U shown your true colours when you battled DHB! What a vile human you really are! You were a decent lad before all the money came rolling in.. it won’t last! You’re a content creator! You don’t influence nobody 🤣 your stupid phrases aren’t cute. Read your comments! No one likes it. You and your mum are benefit frauds. Do you tell all your gifters that you get real money from them gifts? I’ve seen a few comments asking you what you get if they gift and you don’t answer. I’m sure they wouldn’t like knowing their HARD EARNED MONEY, makes you £30 - £500 an hour. You and your mum need to give those council houses to someone who truly needs it! You both can afford to rent if you stop the stupid spending.
I’ve reported him for benefit fraud. Hope they look into him pos 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I missed that so thank you for posting DHB insta one 👍
He's a rotten aggressive bastard and he showed his true colours again on that live. They are all self obsessed. Zak is the true creator, the content he exposed was the truth and it should be him getting the gifts not this lazy arsed scamming twit.

Reactions: 10
They have access to lots of information from multiple sources, including social media. These begs are in for a shock 🤫

Reactions: 4
Can't be any worse than his crappy merchandise beetroot mugs Remember Them Lawrence. You threw one at Zac because he wouldn't nosh you off , you creepy prick
Ooooh don't say that 😂 when he reads this he will swear on his post again
For that split second I saw complete evil in his eyes on the duel with DHB when he stuck his fingers up and left the duel when he "won"
I bet he's a nightmare to get along with in real life even sare said she wasn't friends with him anymore, wonder what he did to her , he likes vulnerable friends that won't answer back and put him on a pedestal like that Peggy piglet

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.