Mechelle_the_motivator

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few people have commented wanting mechelle to have a thread so here we go...

She is an extremely weird middle aged american lady from Massachusetts who is obsessed with British Tiktokers, Lawrencetiktok90 in particular.
Can be found commenting on British tiktokers lives with weird comments at 5am her time.

Is most notable for her rabid defence of Lawrence even going as far to criticise his mum when
Lawrence had a disagreement with her on a live.

She spends alot of time responding to comments from Lawrences comment section that are remotely critical of him giving strange defensive responses

She puts blueberries on chicken salad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
At last she has a thread! Most annoying woman on tiktok. Very passive aggressive also!

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she was gifting Lawrence castles. She must be quite well off! She absolutely does my nut in. I’m sick of her taking comments off Lawrence’s page and being so aggressive with people

Reactions: 3
She is 100% a psycho she is obsessed if she lived over here I would be worried for Lawrences safety! She might hold him hostage and he will have to get his braces out and bite her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha so glad I found this thread, for a while I’ve been thinking she was giving off Annie Wilkes vibes 🤣

• Haha
She pops up on my fyp now and again. She's so odd! Very obsessed over Lawrence, Tan and co.

Is she still stalking nick smith ? She blocked me ages ago because I pointed out that what people were saying wasn't hate but a difference in opinion.

Reactions: 2
She blocked me when I asked her why she thought it was ok calling his mother poison etc on a live with hundreds of people, I suppose she can get away with it as a obsessed super fan who gifts him £100’s

Reactions: 3
This woman is such a nasty piece of work. The competition is happening and obviously the big fat guy is begging. But there is a Scottish guy called James above him and it’s making Lawrence so angry. His minions went into James live and started hating on him- this guy has literally done nothing wrong. I went into Lawrence’s live and asked him to tell his fans not to send hate to other tiktokers as it’s bullying - Mechelle the motivator set upon me as if I had just murdered her mother! I was like, I’m only asking people to be kind and not send hate cause Lawrence’s is losing! I thought she was all about being kind- it seems only to Lawrence and everyone else can go to hell. What an evil witch she is!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Have you seen this video about mechelle the demotivator

Attachments