Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michhelle needs her own thread shes just strange
Yeah, something is very wrong with her. She has an unhealthy obsession with British tiktok creators. She literally comments on every single one of Lawrence's videos, almost as if she sits waiting for a new one to pop up so she can quickly comment.

And the video responses to comments from his videos are really weird too.

Reactions: 7
Surely there is american tiktokers she can latch onto .also does she sleep ? She was in lawrences and mels live .im not sure exactly where abouts she lives but its alsost 9am for her so wpuld have been about 5 am for her

Reactions: 3
He's so disgustin, I just saw him eating yesterday's lunch. He's a pig, my dogs have better manners

Reactions: 8
Had to laugh earlier, Chelsea was asked in her live what she thinks of Mel. She replied she's a nobody 🀣 She also said how the big creators like Smithys and Lawrence rise then fall, people get bored and move on to the new people. Have to agree with her on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had to laugh earlier, Chelsea was asked in her live what she thinks of Mel. She replied she's a nobody 🀣 She also said how the big creators like Smithys and Lawrence rise then fall, people get bored and move on to the new people. Have to agree with her on that.
I used to not like chelsea but shes funny and the way she went at bwyan and lucy was hillarious

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I still can't stand her, she was a massive beg and probably still is. The face she pulled mimicking Mrs Cole was spot on though πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I still can't stand her, she was a massive beg and probably still is. The face she pulled mimicking Mrs Cole was spot on though πŸ˜†
Yeah she is still a beg the other day she was asking for a universe as she wanted to see what it did :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He say anything to make money. He looked very depressed on that jet ski . I must admit πŸ™„ or when him and Jess gave everyone the finger who didn't donate to the go fund me. He is a bleeping parasite , using mental health to flog his crappy over priced product

• Haha
He say anything to make money. He looked very depressed on that jet ski . I must admit πŸ™„ or when him and Jess gave everyone the finger who didn't donate to the go fund me. He is a bleeping parasite , using mental health to flog his crappy over priced product

@Dick Turpin I was going to post about this but on the smithy thread, this is Lawrence's 🀭 🀭

Reactions: 3
Christ on a bike. Did you see he did a ten hour live (read gift beg)? There's a woman who has started obsessively replying to negative comments with unfortunate replies like 'the world doesn't evolve around you' (think she means revolve) and 'jealousy is a disease that makes you shallow as a puddle.' πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Her, Michelle and that Nancy woman that obsesses over him in the comments all posted saying they'd gone all night without sleep so they could watch his entire live.

That's when it becomes an unhealthy obsession when it's costing you sleep. As well as money, of course.

• Wow
  • Haha
Christ on a bike. Did you see he did a ten hour live (read gift beg)? There's a woman who has started obsessively replying to negative comments with unfortunate replies like 'the world doesn't evolve around you' (think she means revolve) and 'jealousy is a disease that makes you shallow as a puddle.' πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Her, Michelle and that Nancy woman that obsesses over him in the comments all posted saying they'd gone all night without sleep so they could watch his entire live.

That's when it becomes an unhealthy obsession when it's costing you sleep. As well as money, of course.
He must have needed cash to do a long live like that, imagine begging being your income stream.

That dressing gown is gross, seems a lot tighter on him and he doesn't appear to ever wash it

Reactions: 4
It's like being down the pub and watching the wasters. Maybe this is the result of the pandemic and fewer options for pub talk in real life.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.