Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawl better not upset this one else he’ll have Paddy Doherty bare knuckling him right up...and not the in way he likes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He went to a/ e for a nip 🙄 no wonder the NHS are under pressure.

I feel sorry for this lad because we all know what's going to happen

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He went to A&E for that 🤭

He's live now, they've just eaten a fry up and Ralph has joined and asked if James has had his sausage 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He went to A&E for that 🤭

He's live now, they've just eaten a fry up and Ralph has joined and asked if James has had his sausage 🙄
It was swollen the next day, he called 111 and they told him to go to a&e as needed to be checked out, I think he did the right thing getting it checked out, imagine all those germs in dogs mouth. 🤢

Reactions: 2
We have walk in centres to take the strain off A&E. Doesn't surprise me 111 usually resort to directing to A&E 😣

Reactions: 3
It was swollen the next day, he called 111 and they told him to go to a&e as needed to be checked out, I think he did the right thing getting it checked out, imagine all those germs in dogs mouth. 🤢
I'm sorry but common sense works wonders. The bite really isn't that bad. The NHS is an already strained, under-funded, under-staffed and abused system and its people like that who waste time and resources on things like a little bite mark that make it worse and result in people with serious issues not getting the attention they need.

I was bit by a dog a while back, I had a worse mark than he had. I cleaned it, rubbed some cream on it and it's fine. I felt no need to clog the NHS up even more because of a tiny bite.

Reactions: 5
More if Hannibal the cannibal Laurence bit him. 🤢🙄

I'm sorry but common sense works wonders. The bite really isn't that bad. The NHS is an already strained, under-funded, under-staffed and abused system and its people like that who waste time and resources on things like a little bite mark that make it worse and result in people with serious issues not getting the attention they need.

I was bit by a dog a while back, I had a worse mark than he had. I cleaned it, rubbed some cream on it and it's fine. I felt no need to clog the NHS up even more because of a tiny bite.
.I had a mates jack Russell Bit me on the ankle took a big ol' bite out of me the vicious little bastard , never went to a doctor let alone hospital. Just give to dog a kick up the arse and got on with it. 🙄😂 This generation are soft as tit.

Reactions: 4
I think he lis beginning to look like his pinned videos e.g. before the weight loss, his fashion sense is just plain ridiculous. He couldn't look more chavvy if he tried

Reactions: 7
I have literally never seen anyone dress themselves like he does. If he said someone was forcing him I’d believe him because there’s NO WAY an adult wants to dress like him. 😂

• Haha
I have literally never seen anyone dress themselves like he does. If he said someone was forcing him I’d believe him because there’s NO WAY an adult wants to dress like him. 😂
I think he looks like he's run through TK Maxx with his arms open and whatever lands, stays on. 😂

• Haha
How old is lawrence again ? I've just done some research and that James is 23

Sorry he's 24 not 23 found a article about him but it was in 2019 so he will be 24
He's 24 and lawrence is 30 I've been looking at the other guys tiktoks and his videos are okay.it looks like it's mostly about his traveler lifestyle and he's related to paddy doherty
Tenner says it won't last a month

Reactions: 5
The way his new toy is acting is giving me second hand embarassment. Being in the background of his videos acting like a full on child. 😂 I remember thinking twerking in the background of videos was funny, when I was 15. 🥲

Reactions: 3
I'm going to bet they won't be together by 10th Feb.
In fairness, that James seems like a decent enough lad, which is worrying because we all know what happened last time he had a decent and nice lad for company...

Wonder how many whats apps he got pestering him for a blowie. It seems very full on, James was washing the pots earlier.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.