Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawrence should consider himself fortunate mechelle lives on the other side of the pond.
The unblinking stare at the camera when she says 'i'm the best supporter he has' is scary.
She's bleeping unhinged
I almost feel sorry for her because how sad is her life that he's her obsession?

The person in the comment is correct, though. People think they're doing good by telling him he looks skinny or that weight gain is muscle but all that does is create a lie in his mind and he starts to believe it and puts less effort in.

I saw someone comment that gaining weight doesn't matter 'as long as you smile as you gain.' What about the health issues that could come if he got back to his old weight?

Reactions: 5
Mechelles unblinking intensity in this video is both hilarious and disturbing to me.
Whys it always UK accounts she latches onto...
Do you think she has a lawrence shrine in her house?
With candles, photos of law, screenshots of everytime he replied to her and a beetroot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mechelles unblinking intensity in this video is both hilarious and disturbing to me.
Whys it always UK accounts she latches onto...
Do you think she has a lawrence shrine in her house?
With candles, photos of law, screenshots of everytime he replied to her and a beetroot
Christ on a bike, she is pretty unnerving. Her and that CJ creep me out 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The only reason I’d understand him going to A&E would be to get a tetanus jab if his wasn’t up to date but when then he should of just gone to his doctor. I got bitten by a dog only slightly broke my skin but because of that and I wasn’t up to date with my tetanus jab I had to go to my doctors to get the jab and to get the area cleaned but definitely wouldn’t of gone to A&E I would of just waited until the next day if my doctors was closed
Lawrence isn’t awake at normal doctors hours, he’s a lazy sod!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol. No offence here. I know exactly what you mean
My 3 month old puppy is a JRT and I have had 3 others in my lifetime. My second one I am pretty sure he had some kind of brain damage as he was totally untrainable and was good with us but wanted to kill any visitors we had in the house or anyone we walked next to outside. The others were great little dogs. My puppy is being brought up around kids and although we remain vigilant he is a sweetheart and mild mannered but we do go hard core with the training x

My mates was very bad used to bite him even. Took a big ol' bite out my ankle drew a good bit of blood.

Reactions: 4
He admitted James was winding the dog up a bit too much.
Then it’s James’ fault I don’t wind my own dog up let alone someone else’s that you don’t actually really know. These people are honestly so stupid

A dab of TCP would of done. They are such drama queens now I see the same they book themselves in on Facebook or make a tik tok with sad music because of a scratch 🙄 give me strength 😂😂
When my stepdad was bit I simply looked it up online, nhs said to clean the wound and look out for infection, if severe bite then go A&E, it did start to go red around the area day after so went to doctors who prescribed some antibiotics, didn't have to burden the A&E at any point.

When my stepdad was bit I simply looked it up online, nhs said to clean the wound and look out for infection, if severe bite then go A&E, it did start to go red around the area day after so went to doctors who prescribed some antibiotics, didn't have to burden the A&E at any point.
Exactly. Waiting rooms are full of people with very little wrong with them. The chemist and common sense would cure a lot of stuff

Sorry is that laurences new fella? Whoever it is need to pull their lip of their teeth.

I meant over haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw his live for 30 seconds, why do these people always about “follow the gifters “ ? Well I know why…but why shouldn’t the people who show support in other ways not be worth a follow 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.