Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he does but we don't see everything he does and who he speaks to on the phone but it's strange they havnt met for a while
I bet Mel a d Ralph are getting fed up now talk about overstaying a welcome.

Reactions: 4
I wondered this, they were really close then the whole Zack thing came out and I never seen them speak on there again.

I don’t know who’s more annoying out of the 3 of them, imagine being stuck with them 3 🥴
And that beggar road man Ralph! He’s awful. CJ, worst of the worst! Tiktok would be better without these so called “creators”

Reactions: 3
Yeah I posted about this in here the other day apprently mel is doing some stand up comedy at the pub along with some other comedians and Lawrence is going to be there for a meet and greet 😆
Oh god, I can only imagine how bad her comedy is.
Shes what you'd get if you ordered Victoria Wood from Wish. 😂

• Haha
He will be mistaken for the waiter 😆 Four large ones table 2 when you're ready pal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly as much as the noisy eating and eating with fingers boils my piss, the way he says TO MAH AH (Tomato) will drive me to violence

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but the pic of him for the meet and greet ad is awful he looks soooooo sinister like couldn’t he find a better picture 🤢

Honestly as much as the noisy eating and eating with fingers boils my piss, the way he says TO MAH AH (Tomato) will drive me to violence
His mom came up on my fyp and she says it the same, she was literally trying to be Lawrence. He’s embarrassing enough 😂

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211122-115706_TikTok.jpg
Christ, sat on live stuffing his face and smacking his lips. 🤢

He is dog rough without the filters he uses on his videos. Can really see the weight gain too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.