Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah one has 2.1 mil views. If tiktok pay a penny a view thats £10,000 if they pay 2p it’s double that!
Not bad for a days work
If you're eligible you could join the TikTok Creator Fund and then TikTok could pay you for content. However, you might not earn as much as you think. According to Mashable some top creators reported earning "between two and four cents per 1,000 views". - from Google....

More like £80 for 2M views

Reactions: 3
There's a women on tiktok I can't remember her name but every month she does a video saying what she makes on the creater fund

Reactions: 2
If you're eligible you could join the TikTok Creator Fund and then TikTok could pay you for content. However, you might not earn as much as you think. According to Mashable some top creators reported earning "between two and four cents per 1,000 views". - from Google....

I stand corrected. Thank you x

Why does Lawrence need to pinch pillows or towels from a hotel I think he could be joking but not so sure he comes across super mean

Do you know what rules were broke that's made me rethink my next post
I would like to know too
I may be barking up the wrong tree here so don’t take my word on it
I think we are not supposed to talk about other creators in threads but it might be smaller creators. I did read the rules and can’t see anything. Will have a proper look later
It’s hard though because a lot of the creators cross over with each other

On another note foes anyone know why we are wearing little star of David caps on our profiles?

I would like to know too
I may be barking up the wrong tree here so don’t take my word on it
I think we are not supposed to talk about other creators in threads but it might be smaller creators. I did read the rules and can’t see anything. Will have a proper look later
It’s hard though because a lot of the creators cross over with each other

On another note foes anyone know why we are wearing little star of David caps on our profiles?
I think it’s for Hanukkah x

Why does Lawrence need to pinch pillows or towels from a hotel I think he could be joking but not so sure he comes across super mean
Looks like he’s had a naughty weekend with the new vampire guy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah one has 2.1 mil views. If tiktok pay a penny a view thats £10,000 if they pay 2p it’s double that!
Not bad for a days work

I don't think they get a penny a view some genuine tic toker expand how much a million views I don't think it's big money

Looks like he’s had a naughty weekend with the new vampire guy
You beat me to it 😂

I don't think they get a penny a view some genuine tic toker expand how much a million views I don't think it's big money

You beat me to it 😂

Yeah. I got it wrong. Henry Weston explained it better

I had a nosey at some of the new boyfriends tiktoks to see if those teeth were fakes but they look real. He describes himself as a gay Irish traveller. Got a decent sized following too

I had a nosey at some of the new boyfriends tiktoks to see if those teeth were fakes but they look real. He describes himself as a gay Irish traveller. Got a decent sized following too

Last edited:
Sorry for double post up there. I can’t edit it and have no idea how it happened

lisa just said on live when asked where is Lawrence that he has been here, there and everywhere because he had to move out and she doesn’t know what he wants to do at the moment. There was no explanation why he had to move out though

Reactions: 1
Sorry for double post up there. I can’t edit it and have no idea how it happened

lisa just said on live when asked where is Lawrence that he has been here, there and everywhere because he had to move out and she doesn’t know what he wants to do at the moment. There was no explanation why he had to move out though
I reckon he moved out his house he had recently as he was probably getting housing benefit then obviously being so public on tik tok had to declare his earnings off the T-shirt’s etc. But then after the whole Zack business I noticed his likes and fans went down so he’s probably not making enough now to afford to rent somewhere but making enough to not be able to get the benefits anymore. And Lisa would say he doesn’t actually live there as she would lose her single persons council tax discount and I think Lawrence would have to pay towards the rent too. Just a guess anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mumz I can't even remember who I was on about for that. But I've seen threads locked when the fandoms join and cause tit, go off topic or members talking real life.
Lawl will be after new meat as he's out stayed his welcome at the space raiders, out stayed his welcome at his mums and even scammy smithy doesn't have an house to put him up in 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The superbeg was back on live tonight, eating with his hands and chewing with his mouth open talking in that stupid babyish voice he puts on. Can’t stand him

Reactions: 8
Fair play to you for not getting offended . 👌

Looks like Hannibal lecter Lawrence fell out with Sare from the shop 🤔 very strange she was always sticking up for him when he bit Zak
That has to hurt Sara she was good to Lawrence.

That has to hurt Sara she was good to Lawrence.
There is an old saying you are judged by the company You Keep she was taking the piss out that poor boy Zak after the other animal bit him so duck her as well to be honest . Nasty peace of work she is all fake like her hero nick Smith

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.