Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen he wrote 'so sorry 🥰🥰🥰' on the video of Big Chubby's family announcing his death and everyones had a go at him for using the emojis? He doesn't help himself does he.
What an insensitive prick he is!! It's literally a very sad time and he's sending smiley emojis! Is he really that stupid or he just didn't care enough to put some thought into it??! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 1
What an insensitive prick he is!! It's literally a very sad time and he's sending smiley emojis! Is he really that stupid or he just didn't care enough to put some thought into it??! 🤷‍♂️
I honestly believe he just throws himself into any situation he thinks he'll get attention from and doesn't think first.
I think he saw the video and thought 'oooh here's my chance to get my name out there where plenty of people are looking' and as usual was an absolute tit about it.

I can't imagine how it must have felt if they went through the comments and there's Lawrence '🥰🥰🥰' Moron.

Reactions: 2
The thing is he has met Chubby I saw the photo last night he could he have a video at least. What was the lit up straws he was wearing I'm sure I've seen those at a kids parties.

The thing is he has met Chubby I saw the photo last night he could he have a video at least. What was the lit up straws he was wearing I'm sure I've seen those at a kids parties.
He has done one now. A day later. His failed meet and greet came first obvs.

He’s a prized prick someone posted on another thread that they know him and he loves the old Colombian marching power said that’s where all his TikTok money goes

Reactions: 4
What does he expect regards the meet and greet, he is not as popular as maybe he thinks because it was Free as well. I can't understand why he showed up dressed like he could be the children's entertainment and maybe doing some balloon tricks.

Reactions: 3
surely he’d be thinner if he was on that stuff?? 🤔
I think research shows that a person may not eat much when taking it but will eat more after and more fatty food too I have known slim and overweight people who have taken it. Doesn’t seem to make a difference to their size.

Not one of his videos has two million views on it from yesterday, so why is he lying? My god, he's unpleasant.

He's becoming more unpleasant daily either giving the finger or just his general selfish attitude.

I can not even force myself to watch this thing eat, I’ve seen better table manners from a dog. 🤮

I think research shows that a person may not eat much when taking it but will eat more after and more fatty food too I have known slim and overweight people who have taken it. Doesn’t seem to make a difference to their size.
Ah ok, I was always under the impression some took it to lose weight! 😂

Reactions: 1
He is about as popular is Gary glitter 🤣

No one came 🙄😂
Hope it gave him a reality check

Is jamesglawrence his new beau? Just seen TT of them together
Are his teeth natural or does anyone think he purposely had them done to look like a vampire?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope it gave him a reality check

Is jamesglawrence his new beau? Just seen TT of them together
Are his teeth natural or does anyone think he purposely had them done to look like a vampire?
Oh god he’s the new Zack 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The last one got closed for breaking the rules. But when the fans realise threads about their idols get closed so no-one can talk about them whose to say they will join just to make this happen 🤔
Do you know what rules were broke that's made me rethink my next post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.