Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His 'mates' houses he used to film from where questionable. It seems they don't have an understanding of acceptable standards for living conditions. Or to put it bluntly... lazy greedy jobless scruffy tramps 🤢
Was that road man Ralph’s sisters house 😂

Reactions: 3
Lawrence you are an animal lover why you following an animal abuser CJ. I don't understand.

Reactions: 6
Road man ralph needs to stop whizzing about in Mel moons disability motor knocking on people’s doors and clean his house. And to top it off they’ve got sweaty Lawrence on the sofa for over week. Place needs fumigating 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think there at there house I'm sure they said all 3 of them was going away to stay at someone's. Not sure who's it is

Reactions: 1
What's all this I'm fuming videos omg does my head in used to like him when he started on his journey but have to quickly flick past his videos now 🤦

I'm not being awful, but there is absolutely no way he's lost three pounds this week as he's claiming. He's eaten so much rubbish this week. I think he just lies now and knows his loyal followers will believe it.

I'm not being awful, but there is absolutely no way he's lost three pounds this week as he's claiming. He's eaten so much rubbish this week. I think he just lies now and knows his loyal followers will believe it.
Dnt even think he shows scales anymore

Reactions: 2
That house he's staying at is absolutely filthy.
The tray with those 'burgers' on 🤢
Ffs I could smell the grease & fat from hundreds of miles away
Yuck 🤮

Have you seen the video roadman Ralph did of him with no top on .I domt think that was right as he didn't look comftable

Reactions: 1
She's a lunatic! She literally trawls his comments to have a go at people. I wouldn't mind but the people she seems to be so protective of barely interact with her. She gives me Kathy Bates in misery vibes 🤣🤣🤣
She is bat tit crazy that woman. She gets way too involved and angry

Reactions: 2
Lawrence only wants Winter Warmers now guys Pizzas and whipped coffees, follow the gifters guys

• Haha
Have you seen the video roadman Ralph did of him with no top on .I domt think that was right as he didn't look comftable
People in comments went for roadman ralph because of that. Have to agree though he looked really unhappy!

Reactions: 3
She is bat tit crazy that woman. She gets way too involved and angry
I'm just glad she's in the states, i have no doubt if she lived in the UK she would be hunting everyone down that ever said anything to her pet Law 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.