Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And, of course, now he's saying that those who said they didn't like it are 'haters' who ruined his chance of saying 'I'm going home' as his parting catchphrase when he left Ralph's house.

Hardly comedy gold, is it? Him and the Iffy Family have to be some of the dumbest people I've ever come across..
I just watching him, how come when people object to sillyness they are Trolls.I thought he looked menacing when he was saying fuming.

Reactions: 3
I've just seen on Tictok meet and greet Lawrence 26th Nov I'm was not sure if it's a joke or not. @fivetownsradio.

Reactions: 2
I've just seen on Tictok meet and greet Lawrence 26th Nov I'm was not sure if it's a joke or not. @fivetownsradio.
They was talking about it the other day its at a pub in Wakefield that libby mae and Mel moon was at the other week apprently its a performance night thing so there's singer's and comediaons on .one of which is mel moon and then Lawrence is also going to be there as well but its a ticketed event I think because there's acts on and stuff

Attachments

Last edited:
They was talking about it the other day its at a pub in Wakefield that libby mae and Mel moon was at the other week apprently its a performance night thing so there's singer's and comediaons on .one of which is mel moon and then Lawrence is also going to be there as well but its a ticketed event I think because there's acts on and stuff
Wow really, I've seen that cookie hair dresser on there as well. Well this is interesting.Mel is a comedian but what can Lawrence do having said that what's Libby Mae talent.

Wow really, I've seen that cookie hair dresser on there as well. Well this is interesting.Mel is a comedian but what can Lawrence do having said that what's Libby Mae talent.
I think it's going to be a case of just pictures as libby mae went and got pictures with people so think that will happen with Lawrence also I've seen she's on again there in December and that guy that does the baby voices and rings places is also performing there as well

I think it's going to be a case of just pictures as libby mae went and got pictures with people so think that will happen with Lawrence also I've seen she's on again there in December and that guy that does the baby voices and rings places is also performing there as well
Him I quite like coz he was on at a bar in my town and I went and watched him 😅

Reactions: 1
So strange, who's the guy with baby voices that sounds weird.

So strange, who's the guy with baby voices that sounds weird.
It'd not baby voices it's just more he pretends to be young and pranks calls people .it's tiny tim he's called .I used to see him all over Facebook and think he's on tiktok now .but he's really funny

Reactions: 1
Did you guys watch Lawrence with the puppies, I'm sure towards the end he said he was doing a 500 raffle if people do whatever.I first thought he was raffling a puppy.

I see Michelle has taken to posting video responses to Lawrence's 'hate comments.' Why is she so passionate about a bloke from England eating with his hands? 🤷‍♂️

It pains me that she has her catchphrase on a t shirt too. I swear tiktok makes people lose their grip on reality.
Oh I hate this woman, her and that CJ are the worst for ass licking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That place he's stoping in needs to go on how clean is your house what a state then Lawrence puts a bag on a filthy surface to cook.urgh.

Have you guys seen Lawrence dancing in the supermarket if you can call it that. He is an idiot.

• Haha
His 'mates' houses he used to film from where questionable. It seems they don't have an understanding of acceptable standards for living conditions. Or to put it bluntly... lazy greedy jobless scruffy tramps 🤢

Reactions: 6
I think the scruffy, slummy looking place he’s staying in is the residence of the self-styled “comedian” Mel Moon and her chavvy spouse. You can almost smell the fags and chip fat. If they all got off their phones and looked at the real world around them instead of social media, they’d realise how grim their lives actually are. You’re welcome!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.