Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some guy came in his live and invited him round on Sunday for a free dog worth 4 or 5 thousand pounds. Lawrence said yes. People are trying to talk him out of it as he has a lot of animals already lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

I've just seen his latest video, and I've just noticed that he barely eats his food before he swallows it. I've never seen someone eat that way before. Literally munches on it once or twice and boom! Down the hatch.

That can't be good for you, surely?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I've just seen his latest video, and I've just noticed that he barely eats his food before he swallows it. I've never seen someone eat that way before. Literally munches on it once or twice and boom! Down the hatch.

If my kid was eating like that I'd be telling them about themselves! Gross

He's still playing his followers saying things like if I get 10 followers to do this or that I will buy the coffees, Lawrence you just never learn was the wedding Sarga not taught you anything you seem to be mean saying that all the time

He doesn't use his molars to chew & break down the food, he bites the food with his incisors and then just swallows it, chewing your food helps with the absorption of the nutrients from it 🤦🏻‍♀️
He must have digestion issues & if not he certainly will have in later life.

He's still playing his followers saying things like if I get 10 followers to do this or that I will buy the coffees, Lawrence you just never learn was the wedding Sarga not taught you anything you seem to be mean saying that all the time
Someone sent him a train yesterday he didn’t even thank them.. just stood there going choo choo

Reactions: 2
He doesn't use his molars to chew & break down the food, he bites the food with his incisors and then just swallows it, chewing your food helps with the absorption of the nutrients from it 🤦🏻‍♀️
He must have digestion issues & if not he certainly will have in later life.
Yeah, I really don't get how people like that get any enjoyment from food. I used to work with a guy who would eat a baguette in two bites and then complain he was still hungry and finish off a packet of biscuits in thirty seconds. So gross.

He literally wolfed it down yesterday to make his video so he could go back on live and beg for Uranus 🤣 (sorry 🙈) it absolutely won’t help with his weight loss with massive portions and not chewing his food

• Haha
The amount he eats and the way he eats is definitely not good and could be why weight going back on

It definitely is based on what he looked like originally he's definitely lost a lot of weight but he is putting it on .I think if he did portion control it would help a lot

His portion sizes are ridiculous and the food he eats looks awful 🤢 He used to try so hard but now it's excuse after excuse and people are starting to get bored.

Reactions: 5
His portion sizes are ridiculous and the food he eats looks awful 🤢 He used to try so hard but now it's excuse after excuse and people are starting to get bored.
Every week he just says 'drawing a line under it and start again Monday.' 😂 every single week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

What the fook did I just watch 😲 Is this some fetish thing someone's paid him to do? I remember watching a documentary on ch4 some years ago about obese people being took advantage of by Fa's (fat admirers) also called feeders, who would encourage them to eat more and get off on it! This video was creepy as hell as if he was talking directly to one of those people 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3

The first time I saw him do it I thought it was to show him eating a bit of every item under the 60 second limit the videos used to have but nope seems to be his way! I wonder if he would eat less if he ate at a normal pace and chewed his food. Maybe he thinks a knife and fork slow him down!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.