Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So yet another work-shy layabout plays the system to get housed at the expense of taxpayers. Well done Beetroot Boy, at least you’re good at playing the system so that your lazy carcass can have a roof over it! Benefit Britain’s poster boy.

Reactions: 5
So yet another work-shy layabout plays the system to get housed at the expense of taxpayers. Well done Beetroot Boy, at least you’re good at playing the system so that your lazy carcass can have a roof over it! Benefit Britain’s poster boy.
Back when the txts came out between him and zak his mum had told him to pretend her ex was threatening him so he could be housed near her thats what he has done I reckon she clearly knows how to play the system too

He was wearing a Lawrence shirt aswell and his mum had a hoodie on the other day.

Reactions: 2
They may as well wear/use his merch because no bugger else is going to buy it!

Lawrence’s ship has well and truly sailed. He waved goodbye to his carefully created image when he was revealed as a groomer of young men. A groomer who turned violent when his would-be boyfriend didn’t go along with what he wanted. No amount of XXXL pink hoodies can hide his sleazy secret self. What does that say?!!

Reactions: 10
He really needs to cut his finger nails, all that food he eats with his fingers I can just imagine the amount of food in his nails at the end of each day 🤮

Back when the txts came out between him and zak his mum had told him to pretend her ex was threatening him so he could be housed near her thats what he has done I reckon she clearly knows how to play the system too
Convenient how the Zak thing happened, he’s moved in with his moms “sleeping on a mattress in the living room” even though that was a lie as on a couple of videos he had a bed in a bedroom. Classic way to get a council property 🙄

I hope his haters have reported him to the council for trying to lie about the abuse to obtain a property.

Has his CRB come back yet?

Reactions: 3
Did he get the job? I've worked in childcare and care and while I waited for the check to come through I just had to be with someone

The noise he makes eating gives me rage and that's before he's spoken. Like fingernails on a chalk board

What is this whole eyebrow thing about? I don't tend to watch him now but the last few videos he's got stupid stick on things

This is when you know his kind dumb guy persona is all an act, 11 gcses is a fair amount (unless he’s lying of course)

This is when you know his kind dumb guy persona is all an act, 11 gcses is a fair amount (unless he’s lying of course)

I get what you are saying but he doesn’t say what grades… they may have all been E’s for all we know. I have 11 GCSE’s but that is 5 B’s, 4 C’s and 2 D’s. I don’t really count the D’s…

Reactions: 4
I think Lawrence’s qualifications are neither here nor there - he’s still as thick as his waistline!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's just mentioned what qualifications he got and said he's going back to his flat in a few weeks and then also mentioned tattle life

• Haha
He just said to Ralph have you seen my tattle life my own cousin.commented on it about my mum and then Ralph just said to ignore it all and not to be bothered about it

Also there all going to be at wakefield on the 25th as mel is there doing stand up and other stand up people and Lawrence is going to be there

Also someone said about none of them working Alfie said he's going back to work next year he took a year out to look after mel but is going back soon as he was there 16 years and Lawrence said he's trying to apply for places but no one wants him and the other job he's still waiting for his dbs to come back

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.