Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the duel with the elderly lady from the pub 😁 (not Mel, the actual proper respectable lady) 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching his live? He's dual-live with someone else and whoever got the most gifts shaves their eyebrows and beard off. Lawrence was certain he was super popular and would win. He got 5k gifts, the other guy got 20k so Lawrence is not only angry he has to shave his eyebrows off, he looks fuming that he's not as popular as he imagined. 😂😂
I've just come across it. OMG! Now his mum is drawing eyebrows on. Oh dear lord 😲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone watching his live? He's dual-live with someone else and whoever got the most gifts shaves their eyebrows and beard off. Lawrence was certain he was super popular and would win. He got 5k gifts, the other guy got 20k so Lawrence is not only angry he has to shave his eyebrows off, he looks fuming that he's not as popular as he imagined. 😂😂
Did they make that much money

Apparently him and that Sare has had a disagreement… she’s still pally with the smithy family so wonder if they’ll fall out with him as well. He’s doing a good job of falling out with everyone lately! I think he’s trying to get in with the likes of papa blaze because he’s friendly with some of the creators doing well at the moment and Lawrence is desperate to get back up there. All fake with him!

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Lawrence doesn’t really speak to any of the people he used to.
Apparently him and that Sare has had a disagreement… she’s still pally with the smithy family so wonder if they’ll fall out with him as well. He’s doing a good job of falling out with everyone lately! I think he’s trying to get in with the likes of papa blaze because he’s friendly with some of the creators doing well at the moment and Lawrence is desperate to get back up there. All fake with him!
I knew he’d fell out with sare from the shop Cos I haven’t seen them mention each other for ages. She was still friends with Zak so I think the whole Zak thing had some truth to it and she knew what Lawrence was like.

Reactions: 5
Lawrence has been friends with papa blaze for ages I think as I'm sure they met up before along with mel moon .I think tbh papa blaze has distance himself as he did used to be friends with mel moon and all them but now he dosnt hang with them and hangs out with like Ben ranz and autism daddy and so on

Lawrence has been friends with papa blaze for ages I think as I'm sure they met up before along with mel moon .I think tbh papa blaze has distance himself as he did used to be friends with mel moon and all them but now he dosnt hang with them and hangs out with like Ben ranz and autism daddy and so on
Thats what I mean, he (Lawrence) wants to get in with the likes of them because they’re the ones actually doing well on tik tok at the moment! He’s fake af

Reactions: 2
Glitter in hair and drawn on eyebrows?
Is he thinking of transitioning?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a massive div 😂😂 can’t stand his chavvy mother either!!

Oh my god they get worse 😂😂

Last edited:
Glitter in hair and drawn on eyebrows?
Is he thinking of transitioning?
He's like one of those Kerry Katona 'celebrities' that will do absolutely anything to keep themselves relevant now their career has dried up. Except of course, he never had the career in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.