Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more i watch the video in spoons where the ladies got upset I think I would aswell if I'm trying to enjoy a meal and the next table is broadcasting to 500 people live his words not mine. Who does he think he is seriously 😳.

Reactions: 9
Lawrence 🤣 abusing old women in pubs and throwing mugs at young boys since 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more i watch the video in spoons where the ladies got upset I think I would aswell if I'm trying to enjoy a meal and the next table is broadcasting to 500 people live his words not mine. Who does he think he is seriously 😳.
Where is the video?

Lawrence 🤣 abusing old women in pubs and throwing mugs at young boys since 2021
Do you have a screenrecording of this spoons fight? It sounds bleeping hilarious

Reactions: 2
Where is the video?

Do you have a screenrecording of this spoons fight? It sounds bleeping hilarious
There's two videos, second one is when staff moved him and told him to stop talking loudly on the phone. The "bring my food over" remark from him was out of order.

Reactions: 1
There's two videos, second one is when staff moved him and told him to stop talking loudly on the phone. The "bring my food over" remark from him was out of order.

Wow that is bizarre? What kicked all that off?

Wow that is bizarre? What kicked all that off?
The old lady thought lawrence was rude and was speaking on the phone too loud. He was guilty of it too, that's why the staff moved him. Mel was trying to tell him to not move and stuff 🤣

Reactions: 5
The old lady thought lawrence was rude and was speaking on the phone too loud. He was guilty of it too, that's why the staff moved him. Mel was trying to tell him to not move and stuff 🤣
And to complain to Spoons and he considered it probably looking at Compensation Haha he's a joke.

Reactions: 3
That Mechelle the motivator is a weird one 😳 like I think if she lived here she would actually be outside his windows watching him.
She's a lunatic! She literally trawls his comments to have a go at people. I wouldn't mind but the people she seems to be so protective of barely interact with her. She gives me Kathy Bates in misery vibes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sure I saw Lawrence do a video that Michelle had sent him a teeth whitening thing 😆

• Haha
I've seen and heard some videos of dave showing his true self last night

I've seen a video I'll try see it again and been in someone's live whos always been against Lawrence and friends with dave who has now blocked dave and is having second thoughts about the stuff Lawrence's mum has said about dave based on how he was .apprently he was really racist among other things

I've seen a video I'll try see it again and been in someone's live whos always been against Lawrence and friends with dave who has now blocked dave and is having second thoughts about the stuff Lawrence's mum has said about dave based on how he was .apprently he was really racist among other things
I don't think he seems to have a girlfriend now I thought he met someone on Tictok

Man, Lawrence's popularity is really at an all time low isn't it. Even people who like him seem to be critical in his comments now. His content is so lazy.

His eating manners are absolutely shocking too. He just did a video eating a banana, and the noise was atrocious. Why not just eat it off camera?

• Sick
He was sat in a cafe earlier on live and just swore. I swear he said people come up to him crying and screaming when they see him too 🤣🤣

• Haha
He was sat in a cafe earlier on live and just swore. I swear he said people come up to him crying and screaming when they see him too 🤣🤣
Is that because they think he's going to beat them with a mug? 😆

In all seriousness though it does seem almost alarming the level of self-importance several of these individuals seem to have. They think the world revolves around them despite being small fish in a very large pond.

From my own personal perspective I would be mortified to have my life laid out like that for all to see, even with the earnings that could be accrued. I don't get the fascination with telling all to everyone, and the potential risks that go with it.

I don't think he seems to have a girlfriend now I thought he met someone on Tictok
He was catfished, I watched his live ages ago when he was talking about her, they only talked on the phone and he only saw pictures of her, no facetime or anything, and he was planning on them moving in together and all sorts Everyone in his live was telling him to be careful and he kept saying love was a great thing and they had a future and to leave him to it

Is anyone watching his live? He's dual-live with someone else and whoever got the most gifts shaves their eyebrows and beard off. Lawrence was certain he was super popular and would win. He got 5k gifts, the other guy got 20k so Lawrence is not only angry he has to shave his eyebrows off, he looks fuming that he's not as popular as he imagined. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.