Lawrencetiktok90 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is currently staying in a dog friendly hotel, so the cats are not with him, in a live he said a neighbour had the cats, but if hes moving South then thats not a nearby person to go collect the cats from, I guess hes dumped them on the neighbour or put them in a shelter

Let's assume his active fan base have had their mugs and tops etc, he does not seem to be getting any new fans so there is only so many mugs or fridge magnets a person can collect, of course that income will dry up :)
He’d said on a video this morning he’d arrived safely in down south with all the animals after travelling all night. He doesn’t look like he had his whole house in his car so unless he’s rented a van, but I didn’t hear the animals. I hope for their sake they’ve gone somewhere better where they’ll get looked after properly

Reactions: 3
His a twit why would you move if you have no where to live if your current flat is still not ready, his probably dossing about.

Beetroot bubble has bursted.

Reactions: 8
His a twit why would you move if you have no where to live if your current flat is still not ready, his probably dossing about.

Beetroot bubble has bursted.
Make himself homeless so he get accommodation faster from the council

Reactions: 4
I wonder where in London he is currently.Why did he not stop with his Mum and put his gear into storage. You know I think people did not like it when he asked for a Carousel to buy a round at Mel's wedding. I hope you see this Lawrence.

Papablaze is having a party in his kitchen on his own singing into a can of Diamond White.

• Haha
Maybe that’s the plan, temporary accommodation or help finding a short private rent property, funny if he hadn’t gone down north looking for the c0ck he might not be in this position everyone though it was weird to begin with moving so far for six months.

Reactions: 2
Maybe that’s the plan, temporary accommodation or help finding a short private rent property, funny if he hadn’t gone down north looking for the c0ck he might not be in this position everyone though it was weird to begin with moving so far for six months.
The cost of renting in London is huge I'm not sure about Yorkshire, then of course you have to find some where that is happy to except pets.

Reactions: 1
The cost of renting in London is huge I'm not sure about Yorkshire, then of course you have to find some where that is happy to except pets.
He has social housing so it won’t be as costly as private, My guess he gets help and part help with the rent being paid maybe due to him having to move out temporarily, obviously don’t know the ins and outs of it, he got the flat on the pretence he was caring for his disabled brother, he hasn’t as far as we know given up the tenancy on the property.

Also I reckon he bank balance has taken the hit with what’s gone on recently.

Who knows really but something IMO has gone on and that’s why he left the Wakefield property ASAP without any other house ready to live in he looks like dossing at his mums temp property.

Is he trying to jump on the Cole’s bandwagon now the smithys are dropping off the chart? That tshirt and using that song. He’s such a leach. Does he still qualify for housing? Didn’t he say he doesn’t get benefits anymore coz he’s self employed social media influencer 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is he trying to jump on the Cole’s bandwagon now the smithys are dropping off the chart? That tshirt and using that song. He’s such a leach. Does he still qualify for housing? Didn’t he say he doesn’t get benefits anymore coz he’s self employed social media influencer 🤣🤣🤣

Bet he is drawing they all are I nearly put money on it

Manley family did a post saying there not just doing tiktok they still have there photography job as well

Reactions: 1
They make my skin crawl, even the Manley family have quit their sweet shop now to concentrate on TikTok 🤣🙈 god help them all soon when it all goes away.
Even Lawrence has better content than them. Regards Lawrence moving out I heard someone posted his address although I've not seen it and he was worried to stay there, my view is although I do not agree with it anyone can easily find you if you choose to post everything on social media.

Manley family did a post saying there not just doing tiktok they still have there photography job as well
I think we all know the majority of his time will be concentrating on social media.. his photography is nightclubs isn’t it?

Even Lawrence has better content than them. Regards Lawrence moving out I heard someone posted his address although I've not seen it and he was worried to stay there, my view is although I do not agree with it anyone can easily find you if you choose to post everything on social media.
He is staying at his mums. They never learn to block out backgrounds. He posted his cat and the dog at the mums house. I don’t think he is back in London yet. Isnt his mum in special council accommodation due to fleeing? An overnight guest is probably okay but I don’t think she would really be allowed someone else moving in, especially if Lawrence has an income and she’s getting HB
We stay at. Butlins Bognor most Easters, I know that kebab shop

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.