Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceWondersxo

I used to love Lawerence when he first started his account and he did so well with his weightloss to start with and he seemed really motivated but now hes making up excuses about his weight loss and really doesn't seem to be trying to loose weight at all. His portions at times are very big especially when hes eating food such as pasta which is soo high in calories.

The videos of him eating with his hands etc in public are disgusting. He chews his food about twice at most aswell. His content has really started to go down hill if im honest.

Reactions: 7

Bennycs

Chatty Member
So they went out for a meal and he still eats with his fingers.
Yeah, I know it shouldn't but it really annoys me when he does that. Its gross. Especially in a public place.
I saw people weren't very happy with the way he called the Indian ice cream 'disgusting' in a loud voice and made faces like he was going to be sick. He comes across like such an obnoxious chav.

Tryger88

VIP Member
I don’t think they are still friends. He was forever “going to see my mate Nick” and he hasn’t mentioned him for weeks possibly months.
Personally I think after seeing Nick splashing all the money about, he probably requested money from Nick for doing the live where he advised Nick to take the go fund me money, he wanted a piece of the pie for his part in the storyline, Nick said no and things got nasty, Sare will always be team iffy and probably tried to reason with Lawrence but things got.. iffy.. probably resulting in Lawrence threatening to lob mugs at Sare,... just my thoughts 🤷‍♂️ 🤭

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Mumz I can't even remember who I was on about for that. But I've seen threads locked when the fandoms join and cause shit, go off topic or members talking real life.
Lawl will be after new meat as he's out stayed his welcome at the space raiders, out stayed his welcome at his mums and even scammy smithy doesn't have an house to put him up in 😆

• Haha

Bennycs

Chatty Member
On one of the videos with his Dad, a guy got into an argument with Lawrence's mum and said 'Spencer raped his girlfriend and you deny it and you also deny losing your license due to drink driving. I know all about your family.'

Her reply? 'I've never denied losing my license.' Erm... and the Spencer part? 😳

• Wow

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Mel and Lawrence are both loud mouth, obnoxious tw@ts. While he may not have sounded loud I’m guessing he had it on loud speaker to be able to hear. I wouldn’t have been happy listening to that while out for a family meal. I wouldn’t like if that was my mum he was speaking to like that either. Sweetheart can be so condescending.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Have you seen the price for regular cats up for sale nowadays. You're talking over £100 for a kitten. He will be thinking it's a few hundred quid in exchange for a couple pouches of Felix 😫

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
His mom seems dead jittery round him, he’s not a very nice bloke at all. I’d get rid of the big useless lump of lard out the house if I was her!

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Sounds like it could be, have they not bothered with him since he's stopped sofa surfing? She really is a dickhead, he married the Pip and motability scheme love 🤮😴

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I can't stand Michelle the "motivator" why hang on to all the English tiktokers making out you personally know them?! Such a sad woman!
Literally cannot that dumb yank, where the fuck did she even come from anyway? One minute she was not there and the next she is in the comments of literally every video that the smithys, lawrence and bigchubby put out. It’s creepy imo

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Looks drunk on his live right now
His softly softly spoken approach didn’t wash with me last night 🤣 absolute tool he is. All he kept saying was “I’ll tell you all soon what’s going on” saying he’s gonna give his fuckin house plants and stuff away 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just bloody move like a normal person and don’t broadcast it to the world

• Haha

peachie2020

Omg he’s live with that sare, her voice gets on my nerves and she won’t let him talk!!! Go away old woman u know nothing and she looks and sounds sozzled!!! He’s moving soon but won’t say when as he’s scared he will get trouble!!!

And sare reckons she’s married to or was married to Tamir Hassans cousin lol 😂

justyour_basicb!tch

Various people were telling him in the live that cider vinegar doesn't work and to Google it.

And it did make me laugh, changed man my ass. I bet he'd still hit people with a mug and the straps from his braces.
Probably still askin anyone who will listen can he give them a blowy cos he does it for all him mates 😂

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
The amount of people with serious mental problems is shocking, latching on to people with no talent except for scamming people.