Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I was surprised to see he fell out with Sare. Wonder what happened there. Is he still friends with the smithys? Aren’t they like besties with Sare?
I don’t think they are still friends. He was forever “going to see my mate Nick” and he hasn’t mentioned him for weeks possibly months.

Reactions: 8

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Bet you have all his merchandise 🤔🤣🤣
Hey, I'm known to splash the cash sometimes, but I draw the line at buying Beetroot's shitty merch'. 😂

I find this incredibly sad and I’m seriously not taking the piss. Someone he has never met, never replied to, and she wants a lawl tattoo. That will be with her for life
I feel genuinely sorry for these people in a way. How empty must your life be that you're willing to get a tattoo based on a bloke eating his dinner with his hands?

They almost seem vulnerable. But then, that's exactly what Fat Boy Dim and the Iffy Family need to keep the pounds rolling in isn't it: vulnerable and gullible people.

gimm3more

VIP Member
The superbeg was back on live tonight, eating with his hands and chewing with his mouth open talking in that stupid babyish voice he puts on. Can’t stand him

RachRN86

VIP Member
Go watch this 👀 Pair of vile obnoxious antagonising twats! Those families were trying to enjoy a peaceful meal and he's sat there with the munter on live for all the pub to hear. Disgusting 😡
I came on here especially to comment about this. If he called my mum sweetheart if knock him into his next life. I couldn't think of anything more annoying than trying to eat and hearing that that doing tiktok live stream. Not to mention the fact I would have to listen. To him. Talk. Like this. Really. Really. Loud.

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I would be amazed if his Tictok sold to be honest, the whole thing with him has become a bit mucky and he is not the person I thought he was about 6 months ago.To watch him eat is horrible he makes the same noise as a 🐎. He's spoilt his reputation due to greed and no longer that loveable fat chap.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Beanie hats…
I’m speechless
Someone actually asked if they’re itchy as she wants to get them for stocking fillers 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine unwrapping that on Xmas day and not even knowing who Lawrence was. Why on god green earth would you wear a hat with his name on 🙈🙈

• Haha

justyour_basicb!tch

I find this incredibly sad and I’m seriously not taking the piss. Someone he has never met, never replied to, and she wants a lawl tattoo. That will be with her for life
Wtf is wrong with these people? It’s like they have no brain see the way he is back to talking with big pauses again? Must need people to want to feel sorry for him again the prick

My2pWorth

VIP Member
A young naive me once ordered fish in Turkey. A plate of sea bass complete with head was put in front of me. Yes I was expecting a nice battered piece of cod 🙈 I tried it, really didn't like it, so ordered and paid for another meal because I felt bad. There's a way of being respectful and not rude, but unfortunately mug man lacks this ability.
I am passionate about Yorkshires though, its not a roast without 3 or 4 🤣

• Haha

justyour_basicb!tch

He is vile why does he do that stupid arse dance? And why the f does he tuck his T-shirt’s in like buy a size up ffs your clothes don’t need to look sprayed on

Bellebeau

Do you think that’s why he let that Dave go on live with DHB but not gone on himself? To make out that he’s being threatened etc to get the accommodation he needs in London??
looking back to the texts with Zak Lawrence said my mum said all I have to do is say her ex is threatening me and the woman who housed her will get me a place near her putting 2 and 2 together I’m thinking that is what he has done he is deffo in temp accommodation I’m certain him and his mum seem to be a team with the scamming she is running from her ex in hiding needs emergency accomadation miles away from London yet tells the whole of her social media where she’s living and his flat needed work the council would of had to put him somewhere temp he chose to private rent cos he thought him and Zak woukd be getting it on and now has got them to put him wherever he is staying he has lost Spencer now the mum needs him for her claim to look better so wonder if he will go back to his flat ever or get a new council place in the area his mum is in

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
The fact he’s pinning his most liked videos to the top of his page says it all.. he’s falling off the app. Won’t be a big drop for him, he’s been falling a while 🤣 he’s fuming not more people have gone to his insta.

Bennycs

Chatty Member

Why is he making out that he was simply just having a chat with his friend? There's a difference between chatting in a pub and having someone on your phone, with no headphones, live streaming.

Let people eat in peace you obnoxious chav.

He is incapable of saying 'maybe I shouldn't have done that...' Everytime he's pulled up on something, it's the other people being fussy or negative rather than his actions causing offence.

• Heart

Bennycs

Chatty Member
His latest video is going to cause a lot of trouble. Not a lot of positive comments on it
He seems to have no self awareness. If you're accused to pestering younger lads, don't then do a video surrounded by them. It's just asking for people to make fun of you.

I saw someone say on the first video that her brother was in the video, and they didn't really know who Lawrence was but he'd just asked them to be in a video 😂

• Haha

jennyjj669

Chatty Member

I see Michelle has taken to posting video responses to Lawrence's 'hate comments.' Why is she so passionate about a bloke from England eating with his hands? 🤷‍♂️

It pains me that she has her catchphrase on a t shirt too. I swear tiktok makes people lose their grip on reality.
Oh I hate this woman, her and that CJ are the worst for ass licking

• Haha
  • Heart

Viral.69

Hes made it to the big time. Sleeping on a mattress in his mother's emergency accommodation. If he had the money people think he does, he would be in his own place.

hrh89

VIP Member
Omg his cat has had another litter and he didn’t even know she was pregnant. He doesnt believe in having animals neutered?? What on Earth. So it’s another 4-5 kittens that now need homes. I don’t understand it’s not like cats want to become parents and you’re taking away their right?? He’s speaking as if they are humans. It’s not like they raise the kittens is it. They didn’t chose to have them

• Sad
  • Angry

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I watched it live, he has no respect for the older generation could he not just cut it short instead of filming.he probably wanted a Carousel to pay for the meal.