Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do that I say a few weeks ago it could be 5 years. From What has come out about Hannibal the cannibal already it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

He changed his name i can't think of what it was but I find it.
his name is Lawrence David green he’s not changed his birth name.

Reactions: 3
There is no way Lawrence would’ve been able to continue being carer with a conviction like that. Whatever the truth may be, if he had robbed old ladies and had drug convictions someone somehow will be able to find all this via google. Who needs Jeremy Kyle when you have TikTok!
It's not outside the realms of possibility. My aunt (evil woman) lost her job as a carer for abuse towards the people she was meant to be looking after and had a criminal record and she walked out of that job straight into another caring job.

Regardless of if this is all true about Lawrence, it doesn't look good for him and his halo is definitely being knocked off.

Reactions: 2
Lawrence David Green is his birth name, I checked Find My Past birth records, he's mother maiden name is Roots, he was born 1990 and his brother Spencer 1993, both in Sutton, he hasn't changed his name.

Is that man the dad or step dad cos his names dave lee and I remember the mother doing a video asking all the kids their dad's name cos someone said they had different dsds and they all said dave. So he is he actual dad?? I'm confused lol

I love Lawrence 🤭 he’s so sweet and I think he’s done amazing losing the weight. Who cares if he does a bit of coke 😂 more people than you think sniff a bit of gear when they’re drinking, and that Zack probably provoked him, you don’t just get that angry for nothing, I for one don’t believe anything the wee freak says full family are nutjobs. But Lawrence is a good guy regardless

• Haha
I love Lawrence 🤭 he’s so sweet and I think he’s done amazing losing the weight. Who cares if he does a bit of coke 😂 more people than you think sniff a bit of gear when they’re drinking, and that Zack probably provoked him, you don’t just get that angry for nothing, I for one don’t believe anything the wee freak says full family are nutjobs. But Lawrence is a good guy regardless
Noone gives a tit if he sniffs occasionally, never even really seen that mentioned? Maybe Zak did provoke him but that does no way give Lawrence the right to ask him for sex, multiple times, even guilt tripping him into sex (all my mates let me blah blah) and smashing stuff and biting his dad 🤣 I've been provoked before and my reaction has never involved biting someone like a bleeping animal.

Reactions: 16
Anything that Lawrence's step dad says is nothing more then hearsay at this stage.

He hasn't proved anything with any kind of evidence. Just a vile rant.

With his track record of dv. He is extremely untrustworthy of showing any kind of truth.

Going by what Lisa was saying in one of her lives a month or two back, that he was trying to bribe Lawrence into giving him money it soon adds up.

Isn't it just a tiny bit strange that after dhb went after Lawrence now all of a sudden his angry step dad turns up with all these assertions.

And as usual dhb does his usual and believes what he hears without an once of evidence. This is why I cant be doing with that dhb.
He says he is not out to be a trouble maker but to shine a light on the dodgy big tiktok accounts.

Yeah that would be believed if he actually researched things first. He doesn't do that one bit. He is gunning after them all because he wants the clout that comes with it. Regardless of its true or not.

I'm glad Lisa has already gone to the police with his step dad's videos as he as she said has broken the court order with harassment and bullying.

Dhb says he wants the drama to end. Well tonight proves yet again he is extremely dishonest. If he wanted it to end he wouldn't have got involved with this stuff tonight. He would have ignored it all.

Its staggering the amount of people that like him. They call out Lawrance and all the other for being dishonest and yet support dhb that is constantly proven to be just as dishonest.

Reactions: 6
What happened to Dave Lee’s other profile? He had one where he was talking about Lawrence before the whole Lawrence/Zak drama

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Regards Lawrence, I know what was said, couple points I want to make, normal people do not take a pair of braces off to whip someone, smash the windows on a car, and try to smash an entrance door nearly in. I want to mention his greed for gifts is horrible to watch he does not need anyone to send him a carousel to buy a round of drinks. Almost everything that was said last night could be proved easy enough if anyone cares enough.

Reactions: 10
Noone gives a tit if he sniffs occasionally, never even really seen that mentioned? Maybe Zak did provoke him but that does no way give Lawrence the right to ask him for sex, multiple times, even guilt tripping him into sex (all my mates let me blah blah) and smashing stuff and biting his dad 🤣 I've been provoked before and my reaction has never involved biting someone like a bleeping animal.
I can relate to the biting. I once bit my sister on her arm because she had me in a headlock and it was the only way I could think to get out of it. We laugh and joke about it now. I can't help but think that might of been the case for those two if DHB didn't share that conversation between him and the mother. I think he did that because he was disgruntled that Lawrence called him a bully. When the mother started telling him about their fall out I bet he was rubbing his hand together cuz he had amo now to back at him. I do feel like he has become a but obsessed with Lawl now tho. The step dad didn't need to go into his live last night. People didn't need to know any of what he was saying DHB just wanted more amo to go after lawl and half of what the step dad said didn't make sense. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this DHB seems like he's using that "it's my opinion" as an excuse to bully people. Not just lawl but anyone who goes against him.

I can relate to the biting. I once bit my sister on her arm because she had me in a headlock and it was the only way I could think to get out of it. We laugh and joke about it now. I can't help but think that might of been the case for those two if DHB didn't share that conversation between him and the mother. I think he did that because he was disgruntled that Lawrence called him a bully. When the mother started telling him about their fall out I bet he was rubbing his hand together cuz he had amo now to back at him. I do feel like he has become a but obsessed with Lawl now tho. The step dad didn't need to go into his live last night. People didn't need to know any of what he was saying DHB just wanted more amo to go after lawl and half of what the step dad said didn't make sense. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this DHB seems like he's using that "it's my opinion" as an excuse to bully people. Not just lawl but anyone who goes against him.
It wasn’t just biting. It was hitting with braces and sexual intimidation among other things.

Reactions: 9
Someone has put a video up of Ralph and Lawrence in a park you will have to see it. For yourself to work it out. Looks like Ralph is sucking on a bag and Lawrence is smoking.

Anything that Lawrence's step dad says is nothing more then hearsay at this stage.

He hasn't proved anything with any kind of evidence. Just a vile rant.

With his track record of dv. He is extremely untrustworthy of showing any kind of truth.

Going by what Lisa was saying in one of her lives a month or two back, that he was trying to bribe Lawrence into giving him money it soon adds up.

Isn't it just a tiny bit strange that after dhb went after Lawrence now all of a sudden his angry step dad turns up with all these assertions.

And as usual dhb does his usual and believes what he hears without an once of evidence. This is why I cant be doing with that dhb.
He says he is not out to be a trouble maker but to shine a light on the dodgy big tiktok accounts.

Yeah that would be believed if he actually researched things first. He doesn't do that one bit. He is gunning after them all because he wants the clout that comes with it. Regardless of its true or not.

I'm glad Lisa has already gone to the police with his step dad's videos as he as she said has broken the court order with harassment and bullying.

Dhb says he wants the drama to end. Well tonight proves yet again he is extremely dishonest. If he wanted it to end he wouldn't have got involved with this stuff tonight. He would have ignored it all.

Its staggering the amount of people that like him. They call out Lawrance and all the other for being dishonest and yet support dhb that is constantly proven to be just as dishonest.
couldn't agree more. DHB comment section is absolutely vile and you can see in his face he loves it. Goes in about his address being leaked, which ok shouldn't be happening for anyone but he's alright making light of Lawrence's address being leaked. Him and his mods allow the same person to comment lawls address in his lives.

Last night Lisa was on his live, as soon as she said she is fleeing the step dad and started to open up a bit about her abuse and what type of man he is, the comment section was disgusting. Loads of people telling DHB to get them on together and I think if the step dad was in the guest box when Lisa was on with him then he would of got them both on together.

Someone has put a video up of Ralph and Lawrence in a park you will have to see it. For yourself to work it out. Looks like Ralph is sucking on a bag and Lawrence is smoking.
Can you post it or tell me where to find it and I will.

Post the link please or account it’s on! Xx

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t just biting. It was hitting with braces and sexual intimidation among other things.
Oh I know that, I've seen the messages that Zak shared. I was just saying i can relate to him biting someone to try and get away.

I can see it from both sides. The family think they've been wronged because lawl bit the dad and whipped Zak. On the other hand, lawl at that moment in time felt threatened and scared as it was 3 of them on him. Yes they were trying to stop him from driving drunk but what made him anxious in the house to want to leave in the first place? I don't think anyone has said. Everyone knows when you're drunk your emotions are heightened and you do things you normally wouldn't do. An excuse? Some might say but that's one of the effects of alcohol I'm afraid. Its easily brought everywhere but it's the biggest reasons for family fall outs and fights.

Zak's side I can sympathise with but I think his sister going around calling lawl a groomer is taking it too far. Ok she might feel that way but her brother is 21 years old he's a fully grown, hairy arsed bloke. People calling him a young boy.... He isn't, he's grown man. I don't think Zak would appreciate people calling him a young boy either.

Now I know that 16 year old kid was ringing him and people keep saying where did he get his number from. Lawrence followed him back on insta and he keeps ringing him on there. You can tell by the ring tone. The 16yr got upset because Lawrence said he can't keep ringing him as it's not appropriate and I think he's just got upset by that as he was massive fan and he felt Lawrence didn't appreciate him. Now people will say "why follow a him back) when lawl didn't acknowledge that young lad DHB and his people were saying how awful it was of him, he follows him back and now he's a groomer because the person keeps ringing him?

You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't.

Reactions: 4
couldn't agree more. DHB comment section is absolutely vile and you can see in his face he loves it. Goes in about his address being leaked, which ok shouldn't be happening for anyone but he's alright making light of Lawrence's address being leaked. Him and his mods allow the same person to comment lawls address in his lives.

Last night Lisa was on his live, as soon as she said she is fleeing the step dad and started to open up a bit about her abuse and what type of man he is, the comment section was disgusting. Loads of people telling DHB to get them on together and I think if the step dad was in the guest box when Lisa was on with him then he would of got them both on together.
DHB mods sre the worse ever. Zaks sister is one of them and they comment really vile things yet block users for the same or for something they don’t like. Mods should be impartial really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.