Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes on live opening cards and still talking about the hate he's getting, open your cards and be thankful you idiot! Why keep mentioning it to play the victim? He also said why is it all coming out now when.... then he changed the subject 🙄
All those gifts flooding in though. Just baffles me

Reactions: 3
Is it a real company or a one man band who is giving it a try, apart from that family and Lawrence and a post woman, who have they signed with any talent.
Meals with Max and Cole & Abbie are on his books too. I do think Max is very likeable, but Cole & Abbie are seriously problematic and have their own thread.

I saw somewhere that he takes a £5k sign up fee but who knows.

Are you aware that fully grown, hairy arsed adults can be groomed too? I don't care about what's gone on but to suggest adults can't be groomed is insulting to adult victims that have been
Now you see this is where the word grooming gets thrown around willy nilly and it takes away it's meaning, it's true meaning which is to manipulate young children into doing horrible things let's face it. When you're an adult it's not grooming it's manipulation, gaslighting. They call it grooming for young children because they are young and the person doing it to the child is moulding them into what they want, yes manipulation but it's manipulation of a young person. You don't hear grown adults who are in DV relationships saying oh he groomed me... No they say he was gas lighting me, using manipulation because the word grooming is a strong word to use because everyone knows what it's associated with, people don't think adults when you use that word they think children and its been made that way for a reason. So when u say "he's a groomer" you know exactly what that person is being accused of.

Reactions: 7
Christ on a bike. I've just seen his two latest eating videos. There is absolutely no need to eat that loud. It genuinely makes me feel sick. I've had pets with nicer eating manners.

Reactions: 7
Now you see this is where the word grooming gets thrown around willy nilly and it takes away it's meaning, it's true meaning which is to manipulate young children into doing horrible things let's face it. When you're an adult it's not grooming it's manipulation, gaslighting. They call it grooming for young children because they are young and the person doing it to the child is moulding them into what they want, yes manipulation but it's manipulation of a young person. You don't hear grown adults who are in DV relationships saying oh he groomed me... No they say he was gas lighting me, using manipulation because the word grooming is a strong word to use because everyone knows what it's associated with, people don't think adults when you use that word they think children and its been made that way for a reason. So when u say "he's a groomer" you know exactly what that person is being accused of.
Adults can be groomed, especially vulnerable adults. Zak may not be vulnerable, but he is only 21 which is very young, lawrence is nearly 10 years his senior and was pressuring him into sexual stuff which he clearly didn’t want to do. You can see it all in the messages he sent about bjs.
See this link where it explains about adult grooming and particularly talks about the grooming of gay men.

Reactions: 9

Like I said, adults can be groomed! If people believe grooming only happens to children, or is only a sexual subject, that's their fault for misunderstanding.

Research grooming adults, grooming isn't what YOU think it is. None of us know what truly happened, I didn't call anyone a groomer but it's a possibility because adults *can* be groomed.

I disagree, adult grooming is a thing. It is essentially a scenario where someone builds a relationship with another person and exploits/manipulates/abuses them. It’s about the power imbalance, not age.

I do believe Lawrence harassed Zak for sexual favours, but I’m on the fence about the grooming aspect because Zak wasn’t isolated, he was capable of reinforcing boundaries, distancing himself etc. Having watched all of this unfold, I’m inclined to believe the friendship was mutually beneficial up until the falling out.

The issue for me is that Lawrence met Zak via Tik Tok, where he has a huge following, as an influencer and a brand, he should have addressed the claims in the first place, apologised and moved on. By ignoring it and even going so far as to mock the situation and make counter allegations about the family as a while , he demonstrated a massive lack of integrity. His manager should have been advising him and helping to manage the situation though.

Reactions: 4
Meals with Max and Cole & Abbie are on his books too. I do think Max is very likeable, but Cole & Abbie are seriously problematic and have their own thread.

I saw somewhere that he takes a £5k sign up fee but who knows.
I followed Max because I love anything to do with cooking ideas but I don't now shame really.

Reactions: 2
Are you aware that fully grown, hairy arsed adults can be groomed too? I don't care about what's gone on but to suggest adults can't be groomed is insulting to adult victims that have been
And to just add onto my previous comment. Yes adults who have been groomed is a different matter because they have been groomed as a young child/teenager... That isn't what the matter in hand was tho, it was avusau
Like I said, adults can be groomed! If people believe grooming only happens to children, or is only a sexual subject, that's their fault for misunderstanding.

Research grooming adults, grooming isn't what YOU think it is. None of us know what truly happened, I didn't call anyone a groomer but it's a possibility because adults *can* be groomed.
And like I stated above people do not associate the word groomer with adult manipulation, they associate it with children so throwing around the word GROOMER can cause someone to be seriously hurt.

Reactions: 1
I think grooming is a thing with adults without a doubt. But I think the problem is people are calling zac a boy which he isn't he is a man and don't think he would appreciatebeing called a child. I dont agree with how Lawrence tried to pressurise zac into things at all but I also don't agree with people near enough calling Lawrence a pedophile because he tried to get zac to do things.

I think grooming is a thing with adults without a doubt. But I think the problem is people are calling zac a boy which he isn't he is a man and don't think he would appreciatebeing called a child. I dont agree with how Lawrence tried to pressurise zac into things at all but I also don't agree with people near enough calling Lawrence a pedophile because he tried to get zac to do things.
That's the point I was trying to make. If someone was to say to me oh he's a groomer he is i would automatically think he has done or is being accused of doing something to a child. I wouldn't of associated it with an adult at all. It can cause a person to be seriously hurt.

Reactions: 1
Is that man the dad or step dad cos his names dave lee and I remember the mother doing a video asking all the kids their dad's name cos someone said they had different dsds and they all said dave. So he is he actual dad?? I'm confused lol
lawrences dad is David green too hence his name, Lawrence David green. Dave lee I’m not sure if he’s any of their dads, but was married to Lisa.

That's the point I was trying to make. If someone was to say to me oh he's a groomer he is i would automatically think he has done or is being accused of doing something to a child. I wouldn't of associated it with an adult at all. It can cause a person to be seriously hurt.
People aren't calling him a groomer because of Zaks age. Hes been called a groomer because he used his following as a method to draw Zak in. Then the issue with paying him not to tell anyone about what happened too.

I think you're misunderstanding why he is being called it. My original comment was to simply state that adult grooming does happen anyway, im not going to get into debate We might never know if that's what Lawrence did but hopefully it will be clear one day, Zaks sister was saying on DHB lives that the police are still involved

Reactions: 5
As it states at the start of that article grooming is mainly associated with children. My point being throwing around that accusation towards Lawrence can cause some vigilante to cause him serious harm because they will be under the impression that he has done something to a child. I wasn't aware gay adult men could be groomed because I myself was under the impression grooming meant someone has done something horrible to a child. Not many people will know about adult grooming as it's not spoken about.

People aren't calling him a groomer because of Zaks age. Hes been called a groomer because he used his following as a method to draw Zak in. Then the issue with paying him not to tell anyone about what happened too.

I think you're misunderstanding why he is being called it. My original comment was to simply state that adult grooming does happen anyway, im not going to get into debate We might never know if that's what Lawrence did but hopefully it will be clear one day, Zaks sister was saying on DHB lives that the police are still involved
Everyone will be misunderstanding why he is being called a groomer because not many know about adult grooming as it's not talked about. That's my point, Zak's sister is going to cause him to get seriously hurt by someone for an accusation that is mainly associated with abusing children.

I disagree, adult grooming is a thing. It is essentially a scenario where someone builds a relationship with another person and exploits/manipulates/abuses them. It’s about the power imbalance, not age.

I do believe Lawrence harassed Zak for sexual favours, but I’m on the fence about the grooming aspect because Zak wasn’t isolated, he was capable of reinforcing boundaries, distancing himself etc. Having watched all of this unfold, I’m inclined to believe the friendship was mutually beneficial up until the falling out.

The issue for me is that Lawrence met Zak via Tik Tok, where he has a huge following, as an influencer and a brand, he should have addressed the claims in the first place, apologised and moved on. By ignoring it and even going so far as to mock the situation and make counter allegations about the family as a while , he demonstrated a massive lack of integrity. His manager should have been advising him and helping to manage the situation though.
I apologize for implying that adult grooming wasn't a thing, I had never heard of it being used towards adults I have always thought it to be a word that's used for child abuse. I agree with you that the friendship seemed it was getting great until the fall out. Obviously Zak's going to side with his family. I do still think that Zak's sister going around calling him a groomer is wrong. It's all just 1 big tit show isn't it really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I wasn't aware gay adult men could be groomed because I myself was under the impression grooming meant someone has done something horrible to a child. Not many people will know about adult grooming as it's not spoken about.

Everyone will be misunderstanding why he is being called a groomer because not many know about adult grooming as it's not talked about. That's my point, Zak's sister is going to cause him to get seriously hurt by someone for an accusation that is mainly associated with abusing children.
This is the very reason it should be talked about, the more people who know adult grooming exists the easier it is for victims to be recognised or maybe come forward. Education is power

I'm not really sure why the definition of words is a big thing. Generally the term grooming in the uk is what we use to describe someone messing with kids. In the US it's used for both adults and kids. In the uk we normally go by manipulation with adults.

Whatever definition anyone chooses to use it doesn't matter. The whole argument is that Lawrance was trying to manipulate Zak for sexual favours.

Let's be honest it's still not enough as if Zak had been a women it would be sexual harassment and borderline rape. The same should apply to men and women but that not the topic here.

Whatever has gone on we know through Lawrance himself what he said to Zak and its wrong. But its also a police matter and so far it seems like they haven't charged Lawrance with anything and this happened in January.

It leads me to believe its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Its still wrong though.

As others have said Lawrance did not help himself leaving it almost two weeks before putting his side of things out there. He should jave said something instantly because by default it made look extremely guilty. When accusations like that are being out there I know for a fact I would have been straight on it. Not going on like nothing was said in the hope that it would blow over.

I'm not really sure why the definition of words is a big thing. Generally the term grooming in the uk is what we use to describe someone messing with kids. In the US it's used for both adults and kids. In the uk we normally go by manipulation with adults.

Whatever definition anyone chooses to use it doesn't matter. The whole argument is that Lawrance was trying to manipulate Zak for sexual favours.

Let's be honest it's still not enough as if Zak had been a women it would be sexual harassment and borderline rape. The same should apply to men and women but that not the topic here.

Whatever has gone on we know through Lawrance himself what he said to Zak and its wrong. But its also a police matter and so far it seems like they haven't charged Lawrance with anything and this happened in January.

It leads me to believe its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Its still wrong though.

As others have said Lawrance did not help himself leaving it almost two weeks before putting his side of things out there. He should jave said something instantly because by default it made look extremely guilty. When accusations like that are being out there I know for a fact I would have been straight on it. Not going on like nothing was said in the hope that it would blow over.
He is a manipulator though I'm not going to mention Zak because I think it's a police matter and if nothing happens I would think Zak would feel let down totally. Lawrence manipulates his fans to send gifts as everyone saw at the wedding with the carousel. I felt the others were just as bad standing behind him I would have walked away because I'd be embarrassed by that, I don't need strangers to buy my drinks.I saw he got a castle today no idea how much they are.

As it states at the start of that article grooming is mainly associated with children. My point being throwing around that accusation towards Lawrence can cause some vigilante to cause him serious harm because they will be under the impression that he has done something to a child. I wasn't aware gay adult men could be groomed because I myself was under the impression grooming meant someone has done something horrible to a child. Not many people will know about adult grooming as it's not spoken about.

I apologize for implying that adult grooming wasn't a thing, I had never heard of it being used towards adults I have always thought it to be a word that's used for child abuse. I agree with you that the friendship seemed it was getting great until the fall out. Obviously Zak's going to side with his family. I do still think that Zak's sister going around calling him a groomer is wrong. It's all just 1 big tit show isn't it really.
If people aren't educated enough to know what adult grooming is, then the fault lies with the people who misunderstand and act on that, or use 'paedophile' instead of groomer.

IMO if it turns out he is a groomer, he should be called that. If individuals misunderstand the meaning that's on them.

If anything is ever proven then I really hope awareness will be made about adult grooming, by those involved, its evidently needed

He is a manipulator though I'm not going to mention Zak because I think it's a police matter and if nothing happens I would think Zak would feel let down totally. Lawrence manipulates his fans to send gifts as everyone saw at the wedding with the carousel. I felt the others were just as bad standing behind him I would have walked away because I'd be embarrassed by that, I don't need strangers to buy my drinks.I saw he got a castle today no idea how much they are.
Oh yeah I agree with you. He does manipulate his fans 100% That's where he is as his strongest because he can just do and and do it and do it and they are silly they will keep on given to him without getting a single thing in return.

Its a problem with so many on tiktok and Facebook and YouTube ect. It's not that people get manipulated into giving, its that they feel they're a part of who this person is and they refuse to see that the likes of Lawrence and the Smithys ect could ever pull the wool over their eyes. It's more blind faith.

No matter what you say to them they will never change because they have a cup that someone's name on it. So it means they must be a good person.

I've said before I love Lawrence for his weight loss stuff. Its even helped me but. But he is a twit bag with the rest of it.

Oh yeah I agree with you. He does manipulate his fans 100% That's where he is as his strongest because he can just do and and do it and do it and they are silly they will keep on given to him without getting a single thing in return.

Its a problem with so many on tiktok and Facebook and YouTube ect. It's not that people get manipulated into giving, its that they feel they're a part of who this person is and they refuse to see that the likes of Lawrence and the Smithys ect could ever pull the wool over their eyes. It's more blind faith.

No matter what you say to them they will never change because they have a cup that someone's name on it. So it means they must be a good person.

I've said before I love Lawrence for his weight loss stuff. Its even helped me but. But he is a twit bag with the rest of it.
I used to look forward to watching him with his weight loss but he's really not sticking to it now and his content changed a lot, his life and new found fame has changed him not for the better.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.