Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats the problem, he eats massive portions still. I know he’s done amazing with the weight loss but he’s struggling now because he still eats big portions and things he classes as ‘treats’ aren’t just a small treat, he was on live at the wedding and ate loads of cake. Fair enough have a small slice of cake you’re at a wedding enjoy yourself but seemed like he had loads! I wonder if he takes into consideration the alcohol he drinks as well and the calories in them
The amount of calories he drinks wont be helping either. Rumours from the TikTokTits is that hes quiet a heavy drinker of ye old alcohol.

As someone who’s lost just over 40kg in 3 years, I know it can be hard to accept that your ‘baseline’ food portions will need to get smaller. Did he stop using that PT at the gym? Because (s)he should be telling him to. I feel like he’s made his weight loss his personality trait and doesn’t want to lose that following when he’s already lost a lot of following
Also I pray his weightloss journey doesn't become his personality, he'd be the male equivalent of AmberLynn Reid - LawrenceLynn. And we all know we dont need another narcaciss like that.

Reactions: 3
Can mechelle the motivator just duck off? Her comments absolutely reek of desperation and clout chasing

Reactions: 10
Eurgh he creeps me the f out. I just can’t stand him shovelling the food in using his hands. And going through every single thing on his plate in that stupid pathetic voice.

Reactions: 6
A tik tok to tell the world he forgot it was bin day.
Fat loss journey my hoop!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So basically, as above it’s there.
Tattlers are sick of him shovelling food in his gob and eating with his hands.
However.... no identified hands are stained with tobacco cos they haven’t had a wash in about 3 year.
Lawrence has been grooming Zak and wanted a gob job before bed, Zak said no as they’re friends and it makes him feel uncomfortable due to his behaviour.
Lawrence refuses to acknowledge this and used it as an excuse to come out and gain praise for this while everyone forgets he is a manipulator who doesn’t accept no for an answer even when his victim informs him he is making him feel uncomfortable
Gob job before bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He has always made me feel uncomfortable, just something about him that isn’t right. The more he’s having to address the worse he’s starting to look. Also can we have a whip round for some cutlery for him? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Then original post cdd as me up on my fyp. It’s about that Paul Jiggins kid who copies him. Could be just rumours. I don’t think anyones posted actual proof. Someone said Lawrence was phoning him from the wedding.

On his YT acct he says he talks to Lawrence. Not sure how old he is but he also said he had kids

Then original post cdd as me up on my fyp. It’s about that Paul Jiggins kid who copies him. Could be just rumours. I don’t think anyones posted actual proof. Someone said Lawrence was phoning him from the wedding.

On his YT acct he says he talks to Lawrence. Not sure how old he is but he also said he had kids
God I thought he was like 13

He phoned Lawrence at the wedding when he was on live late last night and he got someone else to answer telling him he’s 16 and doesn’t talk to minors but Lawrence has said to that lad before they can meet up somewhere?!

He phoned Lawrence at the wedding when he was on live late last night and he got someone else to answer telling him he’s 16 and doesn’t talk to minors but Lawrence has said to that lad before they can meet up somewhere?!
I saw that on live and was so confused. Like if this person is 16 how does he have Lawrence's phone number?

He said to the woman (she's the one from the autistic family account) here, you answer it, he rings every night, it's not right, is it? And she said to the person on the phone "You're 16, he doesn't mind following you but you can't keep calling"

Weird.

Reactions: 4
Guys watch this guy @ da.lee1967 he is exposing Lawrence.Well this will cause a big rumpus, this guy is married to Lisa. Lawrence has a record I felt he would have.

Last edited:
What aspirations in life he must have to name thenunfunnyone and wannabe granted his idols. Of all the wonderful and amazing people out there the bus driver chooses them! I cant even....
Back tracking back to simon the bus driver he just popped up again dor some reason on my FYP, booking into the hotel, and his # typo made me PMSL #myidoles. yeah mate. we know there doles!

Last edited:
  • Haha
He step dad was saying the same few months back, who knows, but it's still funky he giving out he number to a 16 year old who appears a bit naive.

What aspirations in life he must have to name thenunfunnyone and wannabe granted his idols. Of all the wonderful and amazing people out there the bus driver chooses them! I cant even....
[/QUOTE

The Jehovah's witnesses call to my door to talk about God with more people 🤔🙄
Can mechelle the motivator just duck off? Her comments absolutely reek of desperation and clout chasing

I haven't seen the ol' witch in a bit 🙄🤣🤣

Back tracking back to simon the bus driver he just popped up again dor some reason on my FYP, booking into the hotel, and his # typo made me PMSL #myidoles. yeah mate. we know there doles!
#Benefitstock 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.