Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are people meant to educate themselves on something they don't know exists? Before today I didn't know it existed.... T
If people aren't educated enough to know what adult grooming is, then the fault lies with the people who misunderstand and act on that, or use 'paedophile' instead of groomer.

IMO if it turns out he is a groomer, he should be called that. If individuals misunderstand the meaning that's on them.

If anything is ever proven then I really hope awareness will be made about adult grooming, by those involved, its evidently needed
How are people meant to educate themselves on something they don't know exists? It's not been proven that he is a groomer. So the word shouldn't be thrown around about him. There's only 1 person calling him that and that's Zak's sister.

Reactions: 4
As far as I am aware he is the man that Lawrence's mum is fleeing DV from and from what she's said in some of her lives he seems a nasty piece of work. He seems that he is trying to just cash in. If Lawrence did rip off old ladies and got convicted of it like that man says he did then he wouldn't of been able to keep on working in care and in 1 of Lawrence's videos he shows his care workers i.ds and they had 2020 dates on. I don't get a good vibe off this man at all. He said that lawl should of been with his mum, his mum would of known the date of the wedding was going to be on her birthday and she was live with him that night anyway. this man sounds a right bastard. Says if you Google Lawrence his convictions come up but there's nothing there at all. He needs 1000 to go live with dhb and he's nearly got there now.
Yeah no way would he have been working in care with that conviction, he wouldnt pass the checks they do.

Reactions: 2
I was trying to find his business on companies house today searched everything I could of and can't find anything to say he's registered and posting accounts.

How are people meant to educate themselves on something they don't know exists? Before today I didn't know it existed.... T

How are people meant to educate themselves on something they don't know exists? It's not been proven that he is a groomer. So the word shouldn't be thrown around about him. There's only 1 person calling him that and that's Zak's sister.
They can educate themselves on it, before accusing a supposed victim of lying or before defending a man accused of it? I wouldn't comment on something I don't know anything about

I've seen many people calling him a groomer on TT, a lot of DHB followers too. Zak's sister clearly knows more than we do at this moment anyways. Either way I was simply making it a statement that it can happen to adults, so now people know 🙂

Reactions: 5
Been away on a staycation and losing my camping virginity!
Can anybody sum up ole nicotine fingers for me... what have I missed? Still grooming children?

Been away on a staycation and losing my camping virginity!
Can anybody sum up ole nicotine fingers for me... what have I missed? Still grooming children?

Nothing new has really happened, check through the threats.

Side note: noone has ever said he grooms children, the only people to mention that are trolls on TT. If anything, he groomed an adult man but we may never know the truth or the outcome of it

Reactions: 3

Man, his mask has well and truly fallen off. He's not even trying to keep the nice guy act up anymore.

Reactions: 8
Someone on tiktok called Jason_loves_coffee sent a castle, do the maths, castle is 200k coins and that adds up to just under or over 600 POUNDS in real money!!!!!!!!
WTF! What does he get to keep out of that?

WTF! What does he get to keep out of that?
I googled, a tiktoker who got it before said they got 300 pounds from the castle

If I was going to send a gift on tiktok (I'd never as I'm not a bleeping idiot) i would think ok I have to spend 600 on this but my favourite tiktoker only gets 300, I'll send it on there paypal or something so they get the full amount

600 pound is a months rent or 6 months food, sort your kids out with clothes for the next 2 or 3 years, a bleeping holiday if you go somewhere cheaper, or help your own family out, not some bleeping tiktoker

Really don't understand these people it baffles me so much

Reactions: 10
I googled, a tiktoker who got it before said they got 300 pounds from the castle

If I was going to send a gift on tiktok (I'd never as I'm not a bleeping idiot) i would think ok I have to spend 600 on this but my favourite tiktoker only gets 300, I'll send it on there paypal or something so they get the full amount

600 pound is a months rent or 6 months food, sort your kids out with clothes for the next 2 or 3 years, a bleeping holiday if you go somewhere cheaper, or help your own family out, not some bleeping tiktoker

Really don't understand these people it baffles me so much
Or if you’ve got extra cash put it in a savings acct or future fund for your kids or if no kids give to a hospice or charity etc. Or go on a blimmin world cruise yourself! Nope, put it in some greedy oiks gob instead! Baffles me as well

Yeah no way would he have been working in care with that conviction, he wouldnt pass the checks they do.
I’ve worked in care before and they never even asked me for a DBS check. Staff turn around is high and they’re often desperate, so I think it’s perfectly plausible that he worked in care with a record.

Reactions: 6
The birthday video from last year where he was a lot bigger makes him look like a nicer kinder man. Look at him now and all you can see is arrogance. Even his voice sounds cockier.

Reactions: 8
I’ve worked in care before and they never even asked me for a DBS check. Staff turn around is high and they’re often desperate, so I think it’s perfectly plausible that he worked in care with a record.
Same. Especially if on a zero contract. I only got asked to fill in DBS after a 3 month probation period

A DBS does not mean you are a nice person, it flags up any unspent convictions and shows past addresses. Certain spent convictions are removed from your record So really you could have had done something 5 years ago and nobody will know. Some work places will still take you as long as you are honest about the content you declared in the DBS

Last edited:
Or if you’ve got extra cash put it in a savings acct or future fund for your kids or if no kids give to a hospice or charity etc. Or go on a blimmin world cruise yourself! Nope, put it in some greedy oiks gob instead! Baffles me as well
Of all the people to give that money to it's him he does not deserve it. He must think he has won the lottery from his life before.

Reactions: 4
The whole gang of them are the same, Smokey Voice has three walls to fill now donate or gift to get your're name up is the Paws Charity not her own Charity.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I would do the same. If I was to give to a tiktoker I would do it through PayPal. Not that I ever would.

The same as when they do stuff for charity. I would never do it. I would go directly to the charity myself. As I do every year for children's Christmas gifts.

I dont trust doing it through some tiktoker. We have no protection. With real charitys they have to be registered legally and are monitored.

The big reason Smithys sheep will do it is they want to feel special and a part of what they do. Its a ridiculous for of self importance.

If you want to do good then just do it. One should not be looking for validation for doing so.

Its why I think the government should force tiktok like they did with Facebook to be in charge of creators that do stuff for charity. The money has to go through them and not through the creators.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.