Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so confused, I thought the Autistic Mother was married to Papablaze, what made me think that.

Reactions: 2
Just seen some of Lawrence’s step dads videos. He doesn’t seem like a nice person either. Swearing and calling names. The whole family is messed up. Honestly this is worse than Jeremy Kyle

Reactions: 8
If anyone sees a recording of lawrences live where he was begging for carousels and talking to the kid on the phone, can you please post it here!

Reactions: 6
So if he stayed overnight who looked after poor patch? I’ve just made an account cos my blood is boiling you can’t just go I’m staying in a hotel when you have pets? Also I used to go on bless him losing weight is hard then noticed him shivering food in his mouth like an absolute animal there is no need 👿

Just seen some of Lawrence’s step dads videos. He doesn’t seem like a nice person either. Swearing and calling names. The whole family is messed up. Honestly this is worse than Jeremy Kyle
As far as I am aware he is the man that Lawrence's mum is fleeing DV from and from what she's said in some of her lives he seems a nasty piece of work. He seems that he is trying to just cash in. If Lawrence did rip off old ladies and got convicted of it like that man says he did then he wouldn't of been able to keep on working in care and in 1 of Lawrence's videos he shows his care workers i.ds and they had 2020 dates on. I don't get a good vibe off this man at all. He said that lawl should of been with his mum, his mum would of known the date of the wedding was going to be on her birthday and she was live with him that night anyway. this man sounds a right bastard. Says if you Google Lawrence his convictions come up but there's nothing there at all. He needs 1000 to go live with dhb and he's nearly got there now.

Lawrence mum said he wasn’t gonna go to the wedding until presumably Ralph ask him too, wonder why?

Reactions: 1
Bad language warning This bloke sounds vile

Just because he swears don't mean isn't telling the truth I'm from the London area and I'm the same I think I have tourette's or something. But Iam bit rough around the edges. But I know right from wrong . He own cousin said he was a total wrong un . That 16 year old kid was his biggest fan has turned against him now they all can't be wrong

Reactions: 11
Just because he swears don't mean isn't telling the truth I'm from the London area and I'm the same I think I have tourette's or something. But Iam bit rough around the edges. But I know right from wrong . He own cousin said he was a total wrong un . That 16 year old kid was his biggest fan has turned against him now they all can't be wrong
Oh I know. I just wanted to warn people of the language before they opened the link

There is no way Lawrence would’ve been able to continue being carer with a conviction like that. Whatever the truth may be, if he had robbed old ladies and had drug convictions someone somehow will be able to find all this via google. Who needs Jeremy Kyle when you have TikTok!

Reactions: 7
I'm not a Lawrence fan but what his step dad is saying doesn't seem to add up. I've seen the videos saying all this stuff Lawrence has done it's in the news but when you Google him nothing comes up. I watched some of the live between him and dhb where he's saying about Lawrence driving up to Wakefield 2 years ago at 2am to meet zac. Some people said maybe confused and meant 2 months ago but Lawrence has been living in Wakefield longer than 2 months. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know just from what I've seen tonight just doesn't make sense

Reactions: 4
I'm not a Lawrence fan but what his step dad is saying doesn't seem to add up. I've seen the videos saying all this stuff Lawrence has done it's in the news but when you Google him nothing comes up. I watched some of the live between him and dhb where he's saying about Lawrence driving up to Wakefield 2 years ago at 2am to meet zac. Some people said maybe confused and meant 2 months ago but Lawrence has been living in Wakefield longer than 2 months. Maybe I'm wrong I don't know just from what I've seen tonight just doesn't make sense
I do that I say a few weeks ago it could be 5 years. From What has come out about Hannibal the cannibal already it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

You can normally find a criminal records on a person if you have the full name.
He changed his name i can't think of what it was but I find it.

There is no way Lawrence would’ve been able to continue being carer with a conviction like that. Whatever the truth may be, if he had robbed old ladies and had drug convictions someone somehow will be able to find all this via google. Who needs Jeremy Kyle when you have TikTok!
I saw someone say his last name is Aslam but that could be a lie

I do that I say a few weeks ago it could be 5 years. From What has come out about Hannibal the cannibal already it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

He changed his name i can't think of what it was but I find it.
Yeah true it could just be something like that then. If he's been robbing off old dears I hope people start to wake up as that's very low to take off the vulnerable.
I didn't know he had changed his name maybe that's why it's not coming up on Google might need to search his old name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.