Lawrencetiktok90 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DHB mods sre the worse ever. Zaks sister is one of them and they comment really vile things yet block users for the same or for something they don’t like. Mods should be impartial really
Yea! Mods defo should be impartial. I got blocked for saying I don't think it's morally right to place an abuser with his victim in a live together. Says a lot about his mods. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it doesn't go against his or his mods.

Reactions: 5
Yea! Mods defo should be impartial. I got blocked for saying I don't think it's morally right to place an abuser with his victim in a live together. Says a lot about his mods. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as long as it doesn't go against his or his mods.
This is where DHB falls down, he can’t sit there saying ‘everyone is allowed to express their opinion’ and then have mods like that. Ok fair play blocking idiot smithy family warriors spamming bullshit, or anyone giving abuse/threats, but blocking people for legitimately questioning things is very wrong imo.

Reactions: 5
Oh I know that, I've seen the messages that Zak shared. I was just saying i can relate to him biting someone to try and get away.

I can see it from both sides. The family think they've been wronged because lawl bit the dad and whipped Zak. On the other hand, lawl at that moment in time felt threatened and scared as it was 3 of them on him. Yes they were trying to stop him from driving drunk but what made him anxious in the house to want to leave in the first place? I don't think anyone has said. Everyone knows when you're drunk your emotions are heightened and you do things you normally wouldn't do. An excuse? Some might say but that's one of the effects of alcohol I'm afraid. Its easily brought everywhere but it's the biggest reasons for family fall outs and fights.

Zak's side I can sympathise with but I think his sister going around calling lawl a groomer is taking it too far. Ok she might feel that way but her brother is 21 years old he's a fully grown, hairy arsed bloke. People calling him a young boy.... He isn't, he's grown man. I don't think Zak would appreciate people calling him a young boy either.

Now I know that 16 year old kid was ringing him and people keep saying where did he get his number from. Lawrence followed him back on insta and he keeps ringing him on there. You can tell by the ring tone. The 16yr got upset because Lawrence said he can't keep ringing him as it's not appropriate and I think he's just got upset by that as he was massive fan and he felt Lawrence didn't appreciate him. Now people will say "why follow a him back) when lawl didn't acknowledge that young lad DHB and his people were saying how awful it was of him, he follows him back and now he's a groomer because the person keeps ringing him?

You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't.
Are you Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You got me!!. Just Because someone can see it from all sides it must mean I am a family member. Jesus chirst tits!
Not really it's. Just you have sugarcoated a lot when even after the Zak thing a lot more has gone on and you did not touch on anything

Reactions: 2
This is where DHB falls down, he can’t sit there saying ‘everyone is allowed to express their opinion’ and then have mods like that. Ok fair play blocking idiot smithy family warriors spamming bullshit, or anyone giving abuse/threats, but blocking people for legitimately questioning things is very wrong imo.
I neither like nor dislike the smithy family. I think what DHB is saying about their fire will get him into trouble because he hasn't got any proof behind him to back him up. He should of ended that live with nick the other night tho to show some compassion more than anything else. Everyone could see what state he was in. Weather u like a person or not I just feel it's cruel to keep a person who's in such a state on a live. I suppose it's all gotten out of hand now with DHB and his obsessions.

he said he came on TT to help dad's who can't see their kids but I don't think I've ever seen him do a video about that. I could be wrong because I haven't gone that far back on his profiles.

Not really it's. Just you have sugarcoated a lot when even after the Zak thing a lot more has gone on and you did not touch on anything
What have I sugar coated?. I could touch and discuss on more things if you would like a discussion? I am a impartial person. I'm not aware what has happened after the Zak situation? His step dad going live last night sounded like a load of old shite to me. DHB should be ashamed of himself, says he against DV yet he has an abuser on his live taking everything he says for face value. He even admitted to being an abuser saying he's been violent with Lisa in the passed and DHB said well atleast you're not pretending to be something you're not and you're owning upto to what you've done.

What have I sugar coated? I have expressed my view on the things I was aware of that u could see from all sides. I could touch and discuss on more things if you would like a discussion? I am a impartial person. I'm not aware what has happened after the Zak situation? His step dad going live last night is the only other thing I am aware of that has happened and it sounded like a load of old shite to me. DHB should be ashamed of himself, says he against DV yet he has an abuser on his live taking everything he says for face value. He even admitted to being an abuser saying he's been violent with Lisa in the passed and DHB said well atleast you're not pretending to be something you're not and you're owning upto to what you've done. When he made that comment it didn't sit right with me.

Last edited:
I neither like nor dislike the smithy family. I think what DHB is saying about their fire will get him into trouble because he hasn't got any proof behind him to back him up. He should of ended that live with nick the other night tho to show some compassion more than anything else. Everyone could see what state he was in. Weather u like a person or not I just feel it's cruel to keep a person who's in such a state on a live. I suppose it's all gotten out of hand now with DHB and his obsessions.

he said he came on TT to help dad's who can't see their kids but I don't think I've ever seen him do a video about that. I could be wrong because I haven't gone that far back on his profiles.

What have I sugar coated?. I could touch and discuss on more things if you would like a discussion? I am a impartial person. I'm not aware what has happened after the Zak situation? His step dad going live last night sounded like a load of old shite to me. DHB should be ashamed of himself, says he against DV yet he has an abuser on his live taking everything he says for face value. He even admitted to being an abuser saying he's been violent with Lisa in the passed and DHB said well atleast you're not pretending to be something you're not and you're owning upto to what you've done.
You really sound impartial, why do people go into DHB live if you really don't care for him, Lawrence was doing one at the same time you could go into his or anyone else who you prefer. People I really cannot stand so much I block really simple.

You really sound impartial, why do people go into DHB live if you really don't care for him, Lawrence was doing one at the same time you could go into his or anyone else who you prefer. People I really cannot stand so much I block really simple.
I go into some of his lives because I find him fascinating. I'm good at figuring people out and he is just a strange one to me. I think we've all come to the conclusion now that he's a narcissist. However, I'm trying figure out if he knows he is. He loves gathering all this information on people to "expose People" he doesn't like it when women stand upto him where as he backs down when males stand upto him. He loves having 1000s in his lives who are there for the drama so he won't stop talking about big creators and he will keep dragging it out. Says he was dragged into situations... No I think they fell into his lap and he ran with them and then when things got heated he pulls out the "I was dragged into this card" he's a very interesting man when you really have a look into why he does the things he does.

Ralph is rolling a fag and has the bakki in his hand, and so what? Lawrence is smoking? That's not a big deal. All these silly stupid videos are just pathetic now.. I can't stand lawl or his mother, but posting about him smoking just to get some drama?. Its pathetic.

Reactions: 8
When you have a management they always tell you not to smoke or drink or do drugs publicly especially if your following is young... I wouldn't say his following is young so what ever it's fine, who ever filmed him then posted it obviously isn't a real mate though 🤣

Reactions: 4
You know looking on Tictok people are arguing about all this stuff, so surely it's time for the people who care enough to get some proof.

Reactions: 1
Oh I know that, I've seen the messages that Zak shared. I was just saying i can relate to him biting someone to try and get away.

I can see it from both sides. The family think they've been wronged because lawl bit the dad and whipped Zak. On the other hand, lawl at that moment in time felt threatened and scared as it was 3 of them on him. Yes they were trying to stop him from driving drunk but what made him anxious in the house to want to leave in the first place? I don't think anyone has said. Everyone knows when you're drunk your emotions are heightened and you do things you normally wouldn't do. An excuse? Some might say but that's one of the effects of alcohol I'm afraid. Its easily brought everywhere but it's the biggest reasons for family fall outs and fights.

Zak's side I can sympathise with but I think his sister going around calling lawl a groomer is taking it too far. Ok she might feel that way but her brother is 21 years old he's a fully grown, hairy arsed bloke. People calling him a young boy.... He isn't, he's grown man. I don't think Zak would appreciate people calling him a young boy either.

Now I know that 16 year old kid was ringing him and people keep saying where did he get his number from. Lawrence followed him back on insta and he keeps ringing him on there. You can tell by the ring tone. The 16yr got upset because Lawrence said he can't keep ringing him as it's not appropriate and I think he's just got upset by that as he was massive fan and he felt Lawrence didn't appreciate him. Now people will say "why follow a him back) when lawl didn't acknowledge that young lad DHB and his people were saying how awful it was of him, he follows him back and now he's a groomer because the person keeps ringing him?

You're dammed if you do and you're dammed if you don't.

Are you aware that fully grown, hairy arsed adults can be groomed too? I don't care about what's gone on but to suggest adults can't be groomed is insulting to adult victims that have been

Reactions: 6
One thing for sure the management of the Tiktokers aka Lawrence's and Smithy are absolutely tit, they have no PR remit and that's why they are all handling badly.

Reactions: 7
I saw someone say his last name is Aslam but that could be a lie

No that's the name alright

One thing for sure the management of the Tiktokers aka Lawrence's and Smithy are absolutely tit, they have no PR remit and that's why they are all handling badly.
Have you seen him I'd say he was singing on before tic tok

No that's the name alright

Have you seen him I'd say he was singing on before tic tok
Signing 👌 silly phone

Is it a real company or a one man band who is giving it a try, apart from that family and Lawrence and a post woman, who have they signed with any talent.

That video where he just asked his mum if she can feed him and her gave was so so cringey. How uncomfortable to watch.

Hes on live opening cards and still talking about the hate he's getting, open your cards and be thankful you idiot! Why keep mentioning it to play the victim? He also said why is it all coming out now when.... then he changed the subject 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.