Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Lawrence smash a mug over his head? Or perhaps behaved inappropriately towards him?

or both.
Bloke probably realised what a weird family they are
Eldest is a beg
Middle is a peeping Tom
Mum has a drink problem
Ex husband is loopy

Reactions: 4
I know it's not easy for parents but Lawrence has landed on his mum with two dogs and now her BFs dumped her. When Lawrence moved out what she left with? Plus the house will probably need decorating from top to bottom.

Reactions: 3
I know it's not easy for parents but Lawrence has landed on his mum with two dogs and now her BFs dumped her. When Lawrence moved out what she left with? Plus the house will probably need decorating from top to bottom.
He's really selfish,a woman who chats to his mum online mentioned she was concerned about her because she seemed so upset but he was more concerned in battling

Reactions: 6
Just see this on his Facebook and I think it’s when he moved up north. He looked so much slimmer than he does now. He should have just stuck to slimming world as it’s the same amount of weight he’s losing after having the surgery

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Just see this on his Facebook and I think it’s when he moved up north. He looked so much slimmer than he does now. He should have just stuck to slimming world as it’s the same amount of weight he’s losing after having the surgery
Does he share his Tits with Becki Jones?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He caused damp issues when he pissed off abroad for weeks on end & left damp washing in an un aired flat. He moved out demanding the council sort it out
I’d sort it out alright. For another person to move in. He’s a disgrace

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise he had a thread.
He’s eating way too much of the wrong stuff after a bypass. Yorkshire puddings after what, four weeks?
It’s not gonna end well

He’s lost three pounds. I lose more than that taking a dump 🤣🤣🤣

He’s currently smashing his way through some chocolate protein shakes (basically sugary milkshakes) and making horrendous slurping noises like he is trying to swallow excess saliva all the time 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Explaining his yorkshire pud concoction
So last time I had potatoe it sat really heavy with me ....
Cut it out if your diet then ! You don't HAVE to have it
And that chewing sound and head nodding goes through me, its like its on a rinse cycle on a wool wash
DEAR LORD 😔

He's such a fraud with him posting on FB they think he's doing really well

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.