Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems so unfair when people are so desperate for a flat with a walk in shower and that one is standing empty.

Reactions: 4
I am very surprised with the 2lb loss. I know he posts food very often but he can’t be having that many calories?! More secret eating? What a shame.

Reactions: 6
2lb is around 7k calories.
Just think what a man his size is eating to basically just be under maintenance calories.

Reactions: 8
2lb is around 7k calories.
Just think what a man his size is eating to basically just be under maintenance calories.
I swear it’s the protein shakes. He has them constantly! Just greedy with everything.

Not a great advert for that getslim Turkey place 😂 can’t wait for that Poggy Peggy bleep to start defending in the comments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am very surprised with the 2lb loss. I know he posts food very often but he can’t be having that many calories?! More secret eating? What a shame.
He is having a lot of protein shakes they have a lot of calories in and he’s not burning them of they are meant for people using the gym as a substitute meal and he’s buying the sweat one 🙈 he’s a fat beast his constant talk of food makes me cringe

He is taking one multivitamin and collagen.. which is a joke. He is going to get poorly so quickly. I practically rattle when I walk with what I take and my bloods have been perfect 2 years post op.

Reactions: 5
2 pound is shocking. He must be eating more. If he truly wasnt eating more I think he would say he was frustrated at the slow pace it’s coming off. But he’s pretending it’s fine.

• Haha
He said he was going to have crumpets on soft food stage......crumpets are not a soft food 🙈. He should be eating scrambled egg, cottage cheese, weetabix, fish pie. How can he not know what to eat when he knew this stage was coming up - he's done no research and no planning at all.

The problem is he is having too many shakes & too many protein puddings that are high in sugar.
If he spent as much time doing research as he does begging it would be falling off him

• Haha
I said it before on here and on another thread where they are trying to lose weight. These protein shakes are full of sugar so carbs. He is consuming far too many carbs. If he stopped those shakes it would fall off.

2lbs is ridiculous.
I’ve lost that this week jsut by eating 2000 calories

I am no where near his size, and I’m not at the start of my journey either.

He has to be over eating.

Weight loss surgery is about losing weight (obviously 😂) but the main reason to have it is that once lost gaining is a lot harder because of the sheer amount you can eat. So yeah, I do agree he should be losing a bit more the main benefit its once its off its easier to maintain. Cant really then compare it to calorie counting diets etc.

Reactions: 2
I don't get it he say he can't eat much then continue to put more on is plate

Reactions: 3
His old dinner plate is huge, his side plate looks like a dinner plate! What’s the cloche all about, no one wants a grand unveiling of his vile looking food.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My mum had a gastric bypass and she was loosing a lot more than 2lb a week. By 5 months post op she had lost 10 stone so he definitely doing something wrong. I agree it’s most probably all the protein shakes and protein whatever he’s bought. He should buy the diet protein shakes not the ones for people who go to the gym!!!

Do we think the operation was legit or he is just still having all the calories? I can’t bear to watch him 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.