Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's gunna look like the michelin man his belly will be so saggy 😷 He's still making so much food too

Reactions: 2
He won't succeed as he's not in a healthy routine or mindset. He is cooking big portions and wasting loads of food. He needs to batch cook and freeze in small portions. But he won't because he's still greedy 🙄

Reactions: 7
I am 18 months post op from a gastric sleeve, I have lost 12 and a half stone. I cannot even fathom what he is eating so early on and how much of it, also how slow the weight is coming off him!! I lost a stone in my first week, 12lb second.
When I first enquired about getting the surgery, the surgeon said to me I can fix your stomach but you have to fix your head, getting over a food addiction isn’t going to be easy. And he is so right, people think you just have surgery and at a click of a finger loose weight, but it takes a lot of work mentally to change habits.

I see no sign of him changing his habits, he’s eating foods he shouldn’t no where near he eating yet, I can’t even believe it, I could only eat a few mouth fulls at soup at the stage he’s at. No wonder the weights coming off him so slow. He needs to work on his mind and food addiction asap otherwise he is going to stretch that sleeve (if he hasn’t already). Although I have been thinking have they not took enough of his stomach away that’s why he can eat so much? I’ve heard of a few cases of this from Turkey.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He doesn't have anything else to think about. He doesn't work or move much, he just cooks or sits on Tiktok day and night.

Reactions: 1
Is his boobs getting bigger 🤨

The way he dose is food he nose he can't eat it but he keeps adding that bit more
He still sound out of breath just talking and way he talk is giving me the ick like he can't breathe and talk at same time n runs out of breath so had to stop after couple of word

I was shocked last night when he wanted the heating on and his Mum said no she was in bed and Lawrence said even the dogs are cold. Anyway, he got his sister to pass him another jumper. Why does not not see his mum ok for money so she doesn't need to worry about heating bills?

Reactions: 4
I don't know where he's going to put all the skin from those moobs, they are quite impressive
He has already said he will be getting a gynaecomastia (presumably at the same clinic) One of his gullibles suggested a gofundme to pay for it….where do they get all this money from they can throw away?

Presumably once he has sold a few more surgeries on TikTok he will get it for free. I wonder if they will do a mouth reduction at the same time.

we need a new thread and title as well.

Honestly took me about a year after wls to go out for dinner. The thought of something being so revolved around eating terrified me. Dont know how he does it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.