Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a hotel. Visiting James or has his mum kicked him out? 😆
Either way the begging game is strong 🙄

Reactions: 3
If I was him I’d be asking that Turkish hospital for my money back. 2lb loss this week - at his size it should be dropping off, how is he getting it so wrong????

Reactions: 7
If I was him I’d be asking that Turkish hospital for my money back. 2lb loss this week - at his size it should be dropping off, how is he getting it so wrong????
His money?
The big waster hasn't 'earned' in years.

Reactions: 7
"I'm learning, I'm listening, I'm just eating until I'm satisfied" 🤷‍♂️
Errr that's what got you in to this situation in the first place, greed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
-2lb loss? I’ve had better results on the scale by having a tit beforehand, and I’m 10 stone with nothing to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He talks about food CONSTANTLY still. This morning he’s making a protein shake and saying he’s gonna have something nice for lunch.

Reactions: 5
He didn't pay anything for it did he? I'm sure Gracie said it was promotional. It was a freebie in hopes that his "fans" would follow suite

• Wow
How as he gone from Eatin loads of puree food to 3/ 4 mouth full of egg 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So I read in comments on TT he was in London for an appointment about his housing, hence why Spencer was there too. You know coz he only got a 2 bed flat coz he said he was Spencer’s carer 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
So I read in comments on TT he was in London for an appointment about his housing, hence why Spencer was there too. You know coz he only got a 2 bed flat coz he said he was Spencer’s carer 🙄
I’ve noticed he’s carting Spence around a lot lately. Dole office must have been onto him. bleeping scrounger

Reactions: 4
you beat me to it. I think he is trying to get rehoused so needs Spencer to come along and lie about where he lives. Spencer did live with Lawrence when he got the original flat because their mother was not in a fit state to look after herself never mind anyone else.

He’s left the dogs with his mother who seems to be slaughtered 24/7 again, calling Lawrence a c#nt on lives.

totally dysfunctional family.

As if he doesn't scrounge enough bleeping money 😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
you beat me to it. I think he is trying to get rehoused so needs Spencer to come along and lie about where he lives. Spencer did live with Lawrence when he got the original flat because their mother was not in a fit state to look after herself never mind anyone else.

He’s left the dogs with his mother who seems to be slaughtered 24/7 again, calling Lawrence a c#nt on lives.

totally dysfunctional family.
I think Lawrence has been part of why the boyfriend left

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.