Lawrence Tik Tok - Olympic Swimming but absolutely no Slimming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely unwell atm, he looks grey and not as many videos. Too much too soon Lawrence. Sort yourself out

Reactions: 2
Slowly slowly then shoves half a cheese string in his gob 🤣
Dose he eat anything else then tit.
And was he leans back to pull the jumper 🤦🏻‍♀️
I no his TikTok is food but watching
Him put food in is mouth and nobing has he chews food making noise and saying it's gorgeous or handsome like wtf. Make ya feel sick

Reactions: 1
Haven’t seen much since the op but wow .

He will be a prime example of why just having surgery is not the answer of you have issues with over eating and the like. you have to address that side too.

Not a great advert for the place he went to is it when he is losing so little.

Reactions: 8
I do feel bad for him with so much negativity in the comments but why can’t he realise these aren’t trolls and it literally should be falling off of him, he lost more on the liver reduction.
I feel Gracie should be honest with him too.
He l should have lost at least double, something doesn’t sit right

Reactions: 10
I do feel bad for him with so much negativity in the comments but why can’t he realise these aren’t trolls and it literally should be falling off of him, he lost more on the liver reduction.
I feel Gracie should be honest with him too.
He l should have lost at least double, something doesn’t sit right
He needs to be more active,he wakes up thinking of food,he could use his mums cross trainer,he could do videos walking the dogs on the beach

Reactions: 5
That’s more like it you don’t want losses that you could get just by cutting down or doin a big shite when you’ve had surgery that could’ve killed you

Reactions: 6
Vinegar tits Peggy has got upset because Tattle got mentioned in the comments, bless her 🤣

His past continues to keep catching up with him in the comments and he is banning accounts again when you mention certain things 😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lots of comments about his brothers hard drive needing checking in latest video, apparently video evidence! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.